Chaos got Wellness dry kitten food today

lonelykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We went shopping for a new brand of dry food because the Evo just wasn't setting right with Chaos. We have decided to get the Wellnese dry kitten food since I had coupons. I was going to go with Royal Canin but it's like $13 for a 3 lb bag and it was $10 for a 4 lb bag of the Wellness. I've been mixing it with the Evo and Chaos seems to be picking the small pieces of Wellness out and leaving the Evo. I hope he keeps liking it it's cheaper than the Evo and he seems to like it more too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lonelykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Chaos has some fine tastes there
I just looked through his bowl and he has eaten all the wellness and none of the evo! I guess we found a food that he's going to really like. I bought a few cans of the merrick's canned food and he seems to like those ok but we'll probably go with Evo canned because I don't think he likes how it's chunky he likes it more solid.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chaos is adorable and that is a wonderful siggy he has -- the blue and purple really compliment his smoky coat!

Sounds like you have a winner with the Wellness. Good luck to Chaos and to you, as you grow a wonderful, healthy cat!

lonelykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Should I be worried he hasn't eaten the evo? He ate all the wellness and is now rubbing up against me looking for more food.

He's actually got a wierd brownish tint to his fur now that we never noticed up until a couple weeks ago. Our vet said he may turn into a brown tabby even

lonelykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
on a good note I do notice Chaos doesn't smell like poop. I don't know if the food could take effect that quickly but he's sitting in my lap and I can't even smell him. I even lifted him up to my nose and took a big whiff
!