TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What song stucked in your head 09-14-07
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What song stucked in your head 09-14-07

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
If you remember?

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=137988

I been this week listening only Jazz music! so in this radio station...:
http://www.1.fm/Stations/SmoothJazz/Listen.aspx?pidx=0

and they on monday put on instrumental version this song...

Us3 - Cantaloop Flip Fantasia

Groovy groovy
jazzy funky pounce bounce dance as we
Dip in the melodic
sea, the rhythm keeps flowin, it drips to MC
Sweet sugar pop
sugar pop rocks it pops ya dont stop
Till the sweet
beat drops
I show and prove
as a stick in move
Hear the poems
recited on top of the groove
Smooth, mind,
floating like a butterfly
Notes start to
float, suttle like a lullabye
Brace yourself as
the beat hits ya
Dip trip, flip
fantasia

(ah, ah, ah,
what's that? biggity biggity bop)

Feel the beat
drop, jazz and hip hop
Drippin in the
dome, and mix is on the lock
Funk and fusion, a
fly illusion
Keeps ya coastin
on the river we cruisin
Up down round and
round, round the found
But nevertheless
ya gots to get down
Finesse the freak
thru the beat so unique
Ya move your feet,
the sweat from the heat

Back to the fact
I'm the mack and I know that
The way I kick the
rhymes, some would call me a poet
Funky flowin goin
on with the sweet sound
Caught in the
groove in Fantasia I'm found
Trip the tour upon
the rhymes they soar
To an infinite
height to the realm of the hardcore
Here we go off I
take ya
Dip trip flip
fantasia

Jump to the jam
boogy woogy jam slam
Bust the dialect
im the man in command
Come flow with the
sounds of the mighty mic masta
When I rhyme on
the mic I bring a sucka disasta
Beaucoup bucks and
I still rock Nike
With the razzle
dazzle star I might be
Scribble scrabble
on the microphone I babble
As I flip the
funky words, into a puzzle
Yes yes yes, on
and on as I flex
Get with the flow
words manifest
Feel the vibe from
here to Asia
Dip trip flip
fantasia

I've found it. At last.
Put it on
...

Is a rap song but only the instrumental music sounds cool! have you ever listened about it?

You can WATCH the video here!....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9Hno...elated&search=





SO....Which one song are stucked in your head this week?
post #2 of 25
i have been listening to mika - big girls (you are beautiful)

I LOVE THIS SONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcRiX...elated&search=
YouTube - Mika - Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)
post #3 of 25
Thread Starter 
I Not been listened this song before my friends!... is a great choice!
post #4 of 25
This one by Lisa Stansfield. I don't know why i've been singing it all day either because i've never heard it anywhere?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWYx3n5Gi_8
post #5 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
This one by Lisa Stansfield. I don't know why i've been singing it all day either because i've never heard it anywhere?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWYx3n5Gi_8
Susan you scaried me... how you can sing a song if you don´t remember where do you heard before...
Are you not been abducted by aliens and they "implanted" on you head the song on your head?....

.... just kidding!....


BTW nice cut of hair of Lisa Stansfield!.......Have you ever to cuted like her my friend?
post #6 of 25
post #7 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleraven7726 View Post
Oh my!...the song make me remember BONEY M songs and the gruop make me remember VILLAGE PEOPLE!
post #8 of 25
Happy Birthday. Yes, the Happy Birthday song! No matter how many other songs I try to hum, whistle, sing, or play, the Happy birthday song invades back into my mind again. I'm ready to it!
post #9 of 25
This is the song I have stuck in my head because I listen to BBC Radio 1 at work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51V1V...elated&search=

I can`t decide if I like it or not but I hate the video
Keep finding myself whistling it at work though
post #10 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoalily View Post
Happy Birthday. Yes, the Happy Birthday song! No matter how many other songs I try to hum, whistle, sing, or play, the Happy birthday song invades back into my mind again. I'm ready to it!
Oh my!!!...I would like to share with you a Video from a song of Birhtday soo cool!....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffacake View Post
This is the song I have stuck in my head because I listen to BBC Radio 1 at work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51V1V...elated&search=
I can`t decide if I like it or not but I hate the video
Keep finding myself whistling it at work though
The video is not motivator!....LOL!....
post #11 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
The video is not motivator!....LOL!....
I know, it`s the first time I`ve seen it and it`s really put me off now.
Had to listen with my eyes shut!
post #12 of 25
Sad to admit this but Beautiful Girl by Sean Kingston. I was making Sundance sing it to Fig this morning because he kept slapping her. And now its stuck in my head.

http://music.yahoo.com/Sean-Kingston...yrics/43239375
post #13 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fostermomm View Post
Sad to admit this but Beautiful Girl by Sean Kingston. I was making Sundance sing it to Fig this morning because he kept slapping her. And now its stuck in my head.

http://music.yahoo.com/Sean-Kingston...yrics/43239375
...very good!...
post #14 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
Oh my!...the song make me remember BONEY M songs and the gruop make me remember VILLAGE PEOPLE!
LOL! I kept thinking of ABBA when I watched it. Then I couldn't stop and watched it several times. I'm so weird.
post #15 of 25
Well, my daughter just watched "Happy Feet", and this song was on it, sung by someone else of course.....but I can't get it outta my head!!!!


ETA-- Queen was one of my first favorite groups!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxbFLYa0_bw
post #16 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
Susan you scaried me... how you can sing a song if you don´t remember where do you heard before...
Are you not been abducted by aliens and they "implanted" on you head the song on your head?....
BTW nice cut of hair of Lisa Stansfield!.......Have you ever to cuted like her my friend?
You never know Rigel?, it might have happend when i was asleep And i've still got it going on in my head, so i think it's on constant play

I've never had my hair as short to my head as that before
post #17 of 25
I have the song, "Umbrella" by Rihanna stuck in my head at the moment.
http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/r/r.../umbrella.html
post #18 of 25
I always have a song stuck in my head.

The past week and a half or so it's been Conception - Roll the Fire http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYpEGpwuGb0
The video for the song makes me laugh, it's kind of silly in that early 90s sort of way. Luckily Khan lost the bandanna look.

and Threshold - Phenomenon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2z40J5JUw4
post #19 of 25
I have a couple...

The Birthday Massacre:

To Die For
Looking Glass
Kill The Lights
Science

Imperative Reaction:

As We Fall
Divide
Something I Left Behind


Love these bands... They are industrial/gothic/alternative type genre's

The Birthday Massacre website is very cool (graphics and background sound) and you can listen to all of their songs here:
http://www.nothingandnowhere.com/flash4.html
post #20 of 25
Mil cartas by Hector Acosta (el torito) featuring El Pueblo. This is a bachata/reggaeton song.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZScNqCdtdvw
post #21 of 25
I have "She's Like the Wind" performed by Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing stuck in my head. :p (My favorite movie BTW. )
post #22 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by taterbug View Post
Well, my daughter just watched "Happy Feet", and this song was on it, sung by someone else of course.....but I can't get it outta my head!!!!


ETA-- Queen was one of my first favorite groups!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxbFLYa0_bw
Mine too!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
You never know Rigel?, it might have happend when i was asleep And i've still got it going on in my head, so i think it's on constant play

I've never had my hair as short to my head as that before
very well my friend, that would be a nice look on you!
post #23 of 25
My brother is a musician, and he does a lot of James Taylor songs --including "Steamroller," with its slow, lowdown blues beat and its obnoxious but clever lyrics. Well, I was singing it (alone in my car) the other day, and to my amazement, I discovered that I can sing the livin' daylights out of that silly song! Apparently I was born to sing the blues, baby...

Steamroller

Well I'm a steamroller babe
I'm bound to roll all over you
Yes, I'm a steamroller now babe
I'm bound to roll all over you
I'm gonna inject your soul
With some sweet rock and roll
And shoot you full of rhythm and blues

Well I'm a cement mixer
A churning urn of burning funk
Yes, I'm a cement mixer for ya baby
A churning urn of burning funk
Well I'm a demolition derby, yeah
A hefty hunk of steaming junk

Now I'm a napalm bomb babe
Just guaranteed to blow your mind
Yeah I'm a napalm bomb for ya baby
Just guaranteed, stone guaranteed to blow your mind
And if I can't have your love for my own now
Sweet child, won't be nothing left behind

Seems how lately, baby
I got a bad case o' steamroller bluuuuues

-- James Taylor
post #24 of 25
Thread Starter 
very good Carol!!
post #25 of 25
Thank you, thank you... I'll be here all week... be sure to tip your waitresses...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What song stucked in your head 09-14-07