Question of the Day - September 14th!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
what has been you worst "wardrobe malfunction"?

I'm here at my business office today with a HUGE rip in the thigh of my jeans
I didn't know it was there until I was halfway to work!!! I am going to be sitting a lot today

mrs.harris

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have tucked my skirt into my panties before
I think those girls with super low jeans that let their butt cracks hang out is the biggest wardrobe malfunction I have seen though!!
Cover your crack up people!!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite pair of teal and brown pajama pants. I sat down a nail (don't ask how) and I got an itty bitty rip. Not bad, I can live with that. But then they go through the wash and guess what came out? The 'itty bitty rip' was now almost a foot long!

I officially hate nails.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine is really a constant problem.
I always seem to catch any kind of stain just on the front of my shirt. I feel like I come back from lunch every day with a little extra something.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I always seem to catch any kind of stain just on the front of my shirt. I feel like I come back from lunch every day with a little extra something.
I never wear white for this specific reason

Originally Posted by Mrs.Harris

I have tucked my skirt into my panties before
I think those girls with super low jeans that let their butt cracks hang out is the biggest wardrobe malfunction I have seen though!!
Cover your crack up people!!
that is awful!!!! I don't care how skinny you are, say no to crack!
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

My favorite pair of teal and brown pajama pants. I sat down a nail (don't ask how) and I got an itty bitty rip. Not bad, I can live with that. But then they go through the wash and guess what came out? The 'itty bitty rip' was now almost a foot long!

I officially hate nails.
that's the worst when its your favorite pair

Originally Posted by yasmine

I bent down and the lower part of the seam in the back busted open
I have so done this too!!
talk about mortifying, I'm really hoping that it doesn't happen with these jeans today

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Coffee and I are in a constant battle. Because of this small war I refuse to wear white.

However the worst I've ever done is split my pants. Oh, and I was in middle school. You can just imagine what I went though all day....

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

That is so my life!! This is a really good question! Last week I was making lunch on my break at school and the mustard exploded all over me
I didn't even know mustard could explode. I had it in my hair and on my skirt and shirt. I smelled like mustard for the rest of the day

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember one time in first grade! I had a pair of babydoll pj's that I wore. For some reason I forgot to put on regular underwear that morning under my dress.

When I went to the bathroom during the day I discovered I had on the pj's! I was so embarrased and just KNEW everyone in class knew I didn't have on the right underwear; so I tried not to get out of my seat unless necessary.

Looking back, I know that was not true - no one but me knew, but I really felt they did

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a button up shirt I used to wear. I am kinda bigger up top so my button wouldn't stay closed and my boobs showed all day.

kerry'n'ben

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i think my worst has to be one day when i was feeling particularly clutsy, I feel over and broke my favourate boots (the heel was never found) so i had to limp all day. I dropped beans, potato and coffee on my white shirt and i managed to somehow rip my trousers in the middle and halfway down one thigh

Luckily i don't have those days very often now
when i got home my mum thought i had been in a fight because i looked so terrible
At least my manger let me leave earlier after i had ripped my trousers

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was at work one day at the shelter, and I picked up a squirmy little Pit Bull puppy to put him back in his kennel. He somehow got his toenail into the zipper of my jeans and ripped the entire front of my jeans. My co-worker thought it was hilarious... I of course was not amused. I had to leave work early that day, LOL.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol dont think i can tell on a PG site
sorry.
but the half naked in the office with my feet up on the desk and playing on the psp when someone walked in 2 hours early is good

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I went to Cedar Point with some friends and was wearing a top with thing straps. Well I had been reiding a water ride decided to go on a roller coaster and my strap slipped off my shoulder and I couldnt get it back up so I was totally flashing my bra for everyone to see for a couple minutes before my friend stopped laughing and helped me.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lol dont think i can tell on a PG site
sorry.
but the half naked in the office with my feet up on the desk and playing on the psp when someone walked in 2 hours early is good
HA! I wasn't going to tell, but after that I will.

I bartended (20 something years ago) at a place where the bartenders wore a leotard and wrap around skirt. Mine was pinned with a really cool peace symbol pin. It was a very slow nght, so I dragged a stool behind the bar and sat down. A customer came in so I got right up. I had no idea that my skirt didn't - until I was half way down the bar!
At least the leotard wasn't a t-back!
This story also doubles as my most embarrasing moment.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've had a bra snap and I've had my jeans rip on my way to class. I'm talking a big rip all the way down the tush! Oh and I had a pair of khaki's rip down the inside of my thigh while at work. It was not a sitting job. I had to call a friend who worked in a clothing store across from my store and have her pick out some appropriate pants and I changed in their dressing room.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh, almost forgot to update, the inside of the other thigh ripped too
these jeans are definitely going in the trash!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I ripped my pants right down the middle. The worst part is that I didn't notice it until I was getting off the El. I had, apparently, walked through O'Hare airport (busiest airport in the world...the world!) like that. I had nothing to properly cover myself, and I couldn't change...see, ELs do not have bathrooms. I still had to catch a cab to get all the way home.

I still cringe thinking about that day.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My underwire broke at work the other day. I ended up having to work without my bra all afternoon. Believe me when I say that 38DD's without support is NOT a pretty sight. I keep a spare bra in my locker at work now. I never dreamed that would be an issue. I've got spare panties, spare socks, spare shoes. I work in the O.R.....blood and body fluids definitely are an issue...(the patient's blood and body fluids, not mine, lol!) Perhaps that's TMI!

annericebowl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

My underwire broke at work the other day. I ended up having to work without my bra all afternoon. Believe me when I say that 38DD's without support is NOT a pretty sight. I keep a spare bra in my locker at work now. I never dreamed that would be an issue. I've got spare panties, spare socks, spare shoes. I work in the O.R.....blood and body fluids definitely are an issue...(the patient's blood and body fluids, not mine, lol!) Perhaps that's TMI!
LOL!! I've had that happen! The wire in my bra had broken through in the cleavage area and was poking out of my low v-neck shirt! I noticed it WHILE I was talking to my husband-at-the-time's commander (which was a Colonel in the Air Force).