TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › BB8 Final Head of House....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

BB8 Final Head of House....

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Is ED yay. Him and Dani said it all along they would be the final 2 and they are. Yay for them. I am so happy they made it that far. I did a little happy dance when he won the final HOH (yes I get a little into BB). Jury house is not gonna be happy about voting for either one of those 2 LOL. This is just to good.

Who else is watching?
post #2 of 18
Huh? I didn't understand a thing you said! Way too many abbreviations. LOL
post #3 of 18
Ugh! I feel like I wasted all summer watching that dreck! I think he is horrible, and he has said some unbelievably awful things to people...way worse than anything they showed on TV. I think he and his whiney, spoiled daughter are hypocrites of the highest order. I hate that such an abusive person is going to win.

He should have been kicked out when he intentionally burned Jen with the cigarette.
post #4 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
Huh? I didn't understand a thing you said! Way too many abbreviations. LOL
It makes total sense if you watched the show.
post #5 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
Huh? I didn't understand a thing you said! Way too many abbreviations. LOL

ED= Evel Dick <-(his name)
HOH= head of house
BB= Big Brother
LOL= Laugh Out Loud

I only saw the edited version of the cig. incident. All I remember him saying if you keep putting your hand up there (or grabbing her) she could get burned. Which makes since if you grab for a hand that has a lit cig. in it you could get burned.
post #6 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post
Ugh! I feel like I wasted all summer watching that dreck! I think he is horrible, and he has said some unbelievably awful things to people...way worse than anything they showed on TV. I think he and his whiney, spoiled daughter are hypocrites of the highest order. I hate that such an abusive person is going to win.

He should have been kicked out when he intentionally burned Jen with the cigarette.
I couldn't say it any better.
post #7 of 18






I was very nervous going into this show. I felt so bad for ED during the endurance competition. I can't believe BB didn't explain that the rabbit broke which is why Dani fell. ED is still hurting and has an eye infection. He did great for a 44 yr old man with a bum shoulder and broken rib.

So glad Zach is gone. He claimed to be the best player and gloated all week. Where is he know? In the piteful jury.
post #8 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping View Post
ED= Evel Dick <-(his name)
HOH= head of house
BB= Big Brother
LOL= Laugh Out Loud

I only saw the edited version of the cig. incident. All I remember him saying if you keep putting your hand up there (or grabbing her) she could get burned. Which makes since if you grab for a hand that has a lit cig. in it you could get burned.
If you watch, yes she was trying to grab the cigarette, but he was also jabbing it at her. That poor girl put up with so much abuse from him, and frankly, nearly everyone. She might be annoying and vain, but nobody deserves the abuse they heaped on her. Dick can say that it was strategic, but that's baloney. He and Eric continued to bash her long after she was out of the house. Dick is way to good at hurting people and taking it to the cruelest level, that it has to be something he does often.

If you read some of the updates from the feed-watchers you'll see that the Donatos (and frankly, Eric) got a very, very very kind edit.
post #9 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post
If you watch, yes she was trying to grab the cigarette, but he was also jabbing it at her. That poor girl put up with so much abuse from him, and frankly, nearly everyone. She might be annoying and vain, but nobody deserves the abuse they heaped on her. Dick can say that it was strategic, but that's baloney. He and Eric continued to bash her long after she was out of the house. Dick is way to good at hurting people and taking it to the cruelest level, that it has to be something he does often.

If you read some of the updates from the feed-watchers you'll see that the Donatos (and frankly, Eric) got a very, very very kind edit.
I don't think Eric got a kind edit. I wasn't bad either. More indifferent. Besides they had to protect their twist.

Like ED says, you either like him or hate him. If you watched the feeds you saw the real Dick. ED came out as a game play. It isn't something for everyone but it worked for him. He is sitting in the final two and the others aren't. A lot of the stuff ED said to Jen, she gave him the ammo. She was the idiot who aired her dirty laundry(something I can't discuss here).
post #10 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post
Ugh! I feel like I wasted all summer watching that dreck! I think he is horrible, and he has said some unbelievably awful things to people...way worse than anything they showed on TV. I think he and his whiney, spoiled daughter are hypocrites of the highest order. I hate that such an abusive person is going to win.

He should have been kicked out when he intentionally burned Jen with the cigarette.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom View Post
I couldn't say it any better.

Ditto. I definitely feel like I wasted my time watching it. The only reason I'm watching the finale is to see Eric and Jess and everyone's reaction when they find out about the America's Choice. I could care less who wins. Daniele is a whiny brat, and Dick was so verbally abusive to the other players. They are also both hypocrites as well. I couldnt believe when they got so mad when Zach put them up, and Daniele said "We had a final 3 alliance with us and he broke it." Well, what did she and Dick do to Eric and Jess?! Broke their alliance. So dont get mad when someone does the same thing to you, that you did to someone else 2 weeks ago.
post #11 of 18
Thread Starter 
Crazyforinfo your right either you love him or you hate him. Me and hubby has cheered for Dick and Dani through this whole season. As a matter of fact if you visit the cbs boards ,and probably others ,there were many Dick and Dani fans.

I personally don't feel I wasted my time watching this season. It was an interesting season. I have watched every season since the first and will watch any future ones. For the good, the bad, whether rigged or not (heard that a lot last night) whatever the show is for entertainment. And entertaining it is.
post #12 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping View Post
Crazyforinfo your right either you love him or you hate him. Me and hubby has cheered for Dick and Dani through this whole season. As a matter of fact if you visit the cbs boards ,and probably others ,there were many Dick and Dani fans.

I personally don't feel I wasted my time watching this season. It was an interesting season. I have watched every season since the first and will watch any future ones. For the good, the bad, whether rigged or not (heard that a lot last night) whatever the show is for entertainment. And entertaining it is.
You have one thing right - it's definitely an entertaining show. I've watched every season starting from the beginning as well. I really get into the show, as much as my boyfriend hates it. The only thing I have to say is that I think the winner is pre-determined already. As much as its a "reality show" and they had "America's Choice," I think CBS has played some part in those being evicted and nominated. I think it's scripted, but not the whole thing. I think they have to put some things in there or start some "drama" in order to keep viewers interested and things riled up in the house. Just like Survivor, Amazing Race, and any other reality show out there.

I dont feel like I've wasted my time watching the entire season, just certain episodes. Like last night. I had to get up at 4:30 this morning, to be at work for 6. And I stayed up and watched the whole thing. Let me tell you, getting up at 4:30 this morning was horrible. I was so tired. So I wish if I knew what the outcome wouldve been, I wouldve just went to sleep instead of watching it. Overall, it's been a very entertaining season, probably more so than others IMO.
post #13 of 18
Ahhh! Ok. I've never watched the show so have no clue what you're talking about. But carry on! LOL
post #14 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
Ahhh! Ok. I've never watched the show so have no clue what you're talking about. But carry on! LOL
LOL. Dont worry, you're not missing much. It's just a reality show on CBS. It's kinda stupid, but its soooo addicting. I cannot miss an episode, and if I have to, I tape it.
post #15 of 18
OMG, I was thrilled last night when he won final HOH!!!

I think Dani will win the game though....
post #16 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
OMG, I was thrilled last night when he won final HOH!!!

I think Dani will win the game though....

I hope she does. As much as i hate both of them, I would rather her win. She has played a better game, with winning 7(?) things. I dont like how Dick played the game, with verbally and sometimes physically abusing players.
post #17 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by yam102284 View Post
It's just a reality show on CBS. It's kinda stupid
Most reality based shows are!

I avoid them like a plague.

The only "reality" shows that I watch are cooking shows which includes "Hell's Kitchen", which I don't consider a "reality show".

IMHO there are too many of these stupid shows appearing on network television. It's gotten to a point where I only tune to network television to watch a few crime dramas and the rest of the time I spend on oldie tv stations, history, documentary or movie channels.
post #18 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
Most reality based shows are!

I avoid them like a plague.

The only "reality" shows that I watch are cooking shows which includes "Hell's Kitchen", which I don't consider a "reality show".

IMHO there are too many of these stupid shows appearing on network television. It's gotten to a point where I only tune to network television to watch a few crime dramas and the rest of the time I spend on oldie tv stations, history, documentary or movie channels.

There are way too many reality shows out there, and the stupidest ones are the ones on FOX. They come out with the dumbest ideas. I watch way too much television for my good. I watch almost anything and everything. But I get addicted way too easily, lol.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › BB8 Final Head of House....