TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Sampson as Mr. Speedy!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sampson as Mr. Speedy!

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Sampson absolutely loves the cat wheel. By far he uses it the most.

It's a short video only a minute or so long. He starts out by walking then picks up speed until he's running and finally slows down to a stop.
Focus wasn't a crisp as I wanted but you can tell he's running.

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...=sampson-1.flv
post #2 of 14
OMG look at those legs go
post #3 of 14
All right, Sampson!! Just wait....he'll have that thing spun off of the spindle and rolling through your house before long!! He's flying!!!
post #4 of 14
That is amazing -- I've never seen a CatWheel before. Where does one go to get such a thing? And are they completely safe for the cats? Sampson sure is handsome btw!
post #5 of 14
And I'll bet you got that thinking the Bengals would love it, huh? Go Sampson!
post #6 of 14
That's really cool Eva, that Sampson is using the wheel so much. Give him a week or two more and he'll give Titan a run for his money.

I actually have to kick Titan off the wheel. I think he gets hypnotized by the tread and just keeps walking like a lunatic. I'm talking about an hour or more, without stopping.

There is such a thing as exercising too much.
post #7 of 14
Go Sampson Go!
post #8 of 14
Sampson loves it

I had given up again and now Sampson AGAIN has given me hope
post #9 of 14
That is so cute, way to go Sampson.
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post
And I'll bet you got that thinking the Bengals would love it, huh? Go Sampson!
To be honest I only bought it for the Bengals. It never crossed my mind that any of the others would actually get on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Sampson loves it

I had given up again and now Sampson AGAIN has given me hope
We've actually wondered if the reason Sampson loves it so much is he can't hear the racket he makes thundering around on the wheel.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals View Post
That's really cool Eva, that Sampson is using the wheel so much. Give him a week or two more and he'll give Titan a run for his money.

I actually have to kick Titan off the wheel. I think he gets hypnotized by the tread and just keeps walking like a lunatic. I'm talking about an hour or more, without stopping.

There is such a thing as exercising too much.
I can't imagine an hour long work out.

We did notice we can see muscle definition in his thighs when he is running. His spay sway is smaller as well.
post #11 of 14
Oh man... I gotta figure out how I can rationalize putting $1,300 on a credit card....

I just GOTTA GET ONE!!!!
post #12 of 14
that is hilarious!
post #13 of 14
That is SO great! Sampson the Speedy...hmm, it has a nice ring to it!
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
OMG look at those legs go
he looks like he has the longest legs of any cat I've ever seen!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snosrap5 View Post
We've actually wondered if the reason Sampson loves it so much is he can't hear the racket he makes thundering around on the wheel.
I was wondering the same thing!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Sampson as Mr. Speedy!