Figment and Bastet Photoshoot

bastet&figgy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've already introduced myself and "my" cats....but the girls wanted to introduce themselves as well

Hi - My name is Figment, I am a very very beautiful cat. Very very very beautiful. Please, take a moment to bask in my beauty. I am also very soft and silky and very good at sitting still. In fact I sit still for 90% of the day...my human has given me a throne (she calls it a sofa?) that i lounge on and soak up the sun. I wear special cat jewlery and insist on getting brushed every day, afterall you never know who is going to want to stop by and admire me, I must always look my best.

Hi everykitty! My name is Bastet and I like to go go go go. I am very brave and very good at protecting my house from dust bunnies, shadows, and reflections. Even at night I am vigilant and alert so that I can pounce on anything that moves under my humans blankets while she sleeps...my human is so greatful when I protect her that she yells my name really loud! I like playing with water, going for car rides, and walking on my leash. I also love to pester Miss Priss (Figment) and play with my best friend Riley (my humans 2 year old boy)

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful, lovely, and gorgeous kits. Amazing pictures too.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think more pictures are in order missy!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The only pic that is showing for me is Figment .......... he is so handsome I love his markings

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tortie point!! Now that's something you don't see every day!