Rosie, Sophie and Jack

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heres some new pictures

Look closely through the bottom of the cat tree and you can see a certain little tabby boy eyeing up the artifical plants

I heard a clatter in the livingroom so went running through to find that Jack had eventually pulled one of the plastic plants over and was chewing the tip!

I did nothing!!!

Now hand the treats down mum or i'll chew the other ones!

My gorgeous Sophie keeping her mum company while i was on TCS

Hello everyone!

Mum i have a bout of wind!

What?, hey!. Muuuum, kindly tell Jack i can wash my own bum please!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, Susan, it seems just like yesterday we were counting down the days for Jack's homecoming... now he's all settled in & at home... eating your plants & cleaning Rosie's bum...

Your girls are gorgeous- as always!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the pic of him standing up with his little toes spread out to keep him up!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wait until you have company over Susan and Jack decides to do bum cleaning right then and there for Rosie and Sophie
no matter whose looking

Great pics!!! Jack is growing up and he is so precious ... just like his sisters ......

Hopefully the girls will show Jack the proper way instead of him showing them the wild way

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
wow! Jack certainly has grown up!! what a little mischief maker he is!

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Susan, I can't believe this---YOUR Sophie and MY Sophia must be related somehow---my little girl has the SAME black "blotch" on her nose!! I'll send you Sophia's YouTube video so you could see it.
By the way, our little Jack is growing up!!
-mare

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rosie & her "bout of wind" face is priceless!

Jack should get together with PJ. I'll overnight PJ to ya. I imagine they'd tire each other out nicely, but you're place would be destroyed!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

so what your telling us is that jack likes to cause all the trouble
Bruce that's an understatement

See that vase with a flower on the windowsill?. Jack found out on tuesday morning that he's big enough now to jump onto it. Luckily i was there to see it because he was just ready to get his teeth into it, so now it goes into the kitchen when i go to work, then comes back out when i get home at night

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your siggy is infecting me...when I was looking at the pictures you just posted of Jack I started wondering where his cute little black hat went.

Adorable pictures, and look at Rosie's 'good girl' smile in the first picture! Too cute!

mystiquesmummy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow Jack seems just like Tigger! Tigger lurves chewing plants and he loves to put his face/mouth in Georgi's bum its sooo gross. All of your cats are super adorable though!!