My parents have a Peeping Tom!!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep! A peeping tom has visited my parents home and I caught him!

The other day before I headed off on my trip I was sitting on the couch in their living room and I glanced out the door. They had the main front door open and just a glass paned storm door closed. There in the bottom corner of the front door, he was peeping in!

He had green eyes, a white face and orange fur over the rest of him! He was so cute! I bet he is Olivia's secret boyfriend! He had a collar on and looked very well taken care of. After he walked off DH looked out and saw him relaxing in the driveway. I don't know who he belongs to. But if we see him again and can get close, I'll check his collar and go talk with his owners to be sure he's supposed to be out and all that good stuff.

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lol that was an excellent play on words. . . i thought you meant a person too, but no a tom cat that likes to peep in windows. Too cute!

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

I really thought ya meant a real life peeping tom!!
Haha, I think we all may have!!

That is too cute. He wanted to see his Olivia!!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peeping Toms are freaky (the human kind). When I was four we had one. He actually ended up peeping in our neighborhood cuz his ex gf lived nearby and he ended up killing her. We used to find his footsteps in the snow and he would look in my window at night as well. I was terrified. One day (during daylight) I was taking my sandals off by our sun porch door when my mother got a phone call from the neighbor telling her to grab me because the man was right at the door staring at me... Was a very freaky situation. That is the only peeping tom I have had or ever wanted. I think he was eventually arrested and locked up for good for murdering his ex.

Kitty Peeping toms are all good tho... They cause no harm

Sorry for the hijack on the topic

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

Peeping Toms are freaky (the human kind). When I was four we had one. He actually ended up peeping in our neighborhood cuz his ex gf lived nearby and he ended up killing her. We used to find his footsteps in the snow and he would look in my window at night as well. I was terrified. One day (during daylight) I was taking my sandals off by our sun porch door when my mother got a phone call from the neighbor telling her to grab me because the man was right at the door staring at me... Was a very freaky situation. That is the only peeping tom I have had or ever wanted. I think he was eventually arrested and locked up for good for murdering his ex.

Kitty Peeping toms are all good tho... They cause no harm

Sorry for the hijack on the topic
Ohhhh, Nikki, that is so sad. I'm so glad your neighbor called your mom.... you never know about people these days.

When I first read her thread...she got me... I thought she was SERIOUS! I like getting peeping toms (the cats) because I like to go out and see if they will let me pet them. I just love cats!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

Ohhhh, Nikki, that is so sad. I'm so glad your neighbor called your mom.... you never know about people these days.

When I first read her thread...she got me... I thought she was SERIOUS! I like getting peeping toms (the cats) because I like to go out and see if they will let me pet them. I just love cats!
I know I also thought she was serious too
... I got too excited too fast and then realized it was bout a kitty. She got me