Talk about embarassing!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!!

So today I had an interview and there was 6 others there as well. I had dropped Ella Mae at the vets while I went to my interview(to get her stitches out) right? Ok, so we go back to this conference room and they have those lovely hard folding chairs. I feel something *cold* on my butt cheeK!!
I get to kinda(in a un-obvious way) feel around back there, and discover theres a hole!!!
I about croaked!

I waited for everyone to leave(thank goodness I was last for the interview) and I went to a bathroom and looked in a mirror and to my surprise it wasnt a hole, it was a SLIT back there!!
I have noooooooo idea how it got there. I thought well "hmm, do i drive home(15 miles away) and change and then come back for Ella, or do I take the chance and just go in and get her? OR do I call and explain to them what happned.....thankfully the girl that works at the vet is SUPER nice and totally understood, and she did bring Ella out to me!! She was laughing about it though.

Wow-I was soooo embarrassed about that *slit*! I wonder how many people say my butt cheek??!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh that's great!
Classic!
Yeah, I wonder.... did you get the job? They're bound to remember you anyway!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

When my cousin was interviewing for a position at the bank I worked for, the interviewer's zipper was down the whole time.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh!!! That is so awful! Twice I've had my pants rip in public. Once was at work. Fortunately my friend worked in a clothing store across from my store so I called there and she picked out some pants for me and let me change in the dressing room! The other was in college, my jeans ripped all the way down my butt by the side of one of the pockets! I had to go to my class with my jacket tied around my waist. That was the time someone could have noticed but I don't know if anyone did!

Hope you get the job! And that no one noticed!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Oh that's great!
Classic!
Yeah, I wonder.... did you get the job? They're bound to remember you anyway!
The job Im not sure about. I think I will probly get it, at least part time or as a fill in
(its a PCA, for a elderly woman) and quite honestly, I have NO idea who saw!!

sassy's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry! (Though, it is quite amusing.)

I had a similar situation, my pants ripped across my sizeable rump while I was in Blockbusters one night. Thankfully, the guy I was there with had a coat and was quite a gentleman.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On line at Kohl's one day, I realized the woman in front of me had split the back of her pants -- and as far as I could tell, she wasn't wearing anything under them! I stepped up behind her and quietly told her about it, and she took off her hoodie (she had a tanktop under it) and tied it around her waist to cover the problem.

But then her husband walked up and joined her and said, "What happened to your shirt?" She leaned over and whispered the explanation to him, whereupon he stepped back and blurted out for all to hear, "What the hell are you doing with no underwear in the first place?"

Oh gosh. I would have loved to listen in on their ride home.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

On line at Kohl's one day, I realized the woman in front of me had split the back of her pants -- and as far as I could tell, she wasn't wearing anything under them! I stepped up behind her and quietly told her about it, and she took off her hoodie (she had a tanktop under it) and tied it around her waist to cover the problem.

But then her husband walked up and joined her and said, "What happened to your shirt?" She leaned over and whispered the explanation to him, whereupon he stepped back and blurted out for all to hear, "What the hell are you doing with no underwear in the first place?"

Oh gosh. I would have loved to listen in on their ride home.
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for that conversation
How funny!!!