Top Cat
Purraise
Meet the infamous Kinky.

"Make sure you get my good side."

"If she comes one step closer, you can kiss my furry but goodbye."

"what was that noise?"

"Dude, did you see that!!???"

"M-O-U-S-E"

For those of you that followed my S.O.S thread some months back, you know who Kinky is. Well today is the first time I have seen her in, I think well over a month.
Anyways she was lying in the carport of my I/L's place, so I asked her if she wouldn't mind posing for me, and as you can see, she had no problem at all.

The last one is my favourite. Cats eat mice so she said mouse, not cheese

The pics were taken on my cell, hence the poor quality, and the shutter speed is too slow.

Anyways yeah, I got her good side today, she is very beautiful, nothing a visit to the vet, some meds and a lot of TLC wouldn't fix. I wish I could look after her, but I can't. Thats an arguement I will never win with the wife.I was allowed Ryu coz he had no one to feed him or take him to the vet etc. Kinky is fed, so that make her owned, even if she isn't taken to the vet.
Her face shows signs of lots of fighting, if those recent scratches weren't there, she would be even more beautiful.

Well thats my picture sharing moment over. I hope you like them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Awwwww she's sweet

She's a bit thin as well
Who does she belong to?
If you choose to believe someone who feeds a stray becomes their owner, then the I/L's neighbour owns her.
I'm sorry but as far as I'm concerned ownership involves more than just feeding a pet.

I think I updated that S.O.S thread, that the animal refuge place never got back to me. I also have no idea what happened to that mum cat and her kittens, they have vanished off the face of the earth. It seems no one else knows either, or they are just trying to stop me rescuing any.

Thin you say...
. Diego is about that size too. However since his neuter, he has been eating like a pig. Yesterday, which is still Tuesday where you are. He ate about 2 or 3 days worth of food, and still wants more. I am happily giving it to him as, he never eats that much.

kerry'n'ben

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
what a cute kitty
i love how she seems to be posing
i hate how some people treat their animals
my nana is a pensioner and lost her cat 5 years ago and said she wouldn't have another but a women who lives down the street from her neglects her cat (who is 21) so my nana feeds him and brings him in at night
she has even had to start taking him to the vet after contacting her nieghbour about an infected wound on his head, she waited three days then took him herself
people can be so irresponsible and cruel
why have an animal and not look after it?

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww, poor girl.
I wish someone would take her away from that aweful person and give her the care and love she deserves!

She may be a little beat up, but she's still a very pretty girl.
Thankyou for showing us pics.

proudmomof3cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DIEGO

The last one is my favourite. Cats eat mice so she said mouse, not cheese
I don't know about your kitties, but tubee would rather have a nice, dead, not moving piece of cheese than a mouse.
We bought him a mouse toy that had wheels once and he just ran from it.

Manda

nightcats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is gorgeous .........but yes she does look skinny
What was the name of the refuge that never got back to you? if you dont mind?