Please send vibes!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I can find someone to let me borrow a horse trailer for a few hours, I can have my own horse!!!! This is something I've been wanting forever. John's dad has draft horses and I take care of them and work with them but I still want my own horse. Someone contacted me and wants to give me TWO FREE HORSES! Both are young, healthy, with great temperaments.. one is broke to ride. They just can't keep them anymore. I plan to keep one and adopt the other out to a good home. BUT, I have to find a trailer first or else i can't have them.

Please send lots of vibes that we find someone to let us borrow a trailer for a few hours. And if anyone in the Cincinnati area has one, please let me know!

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sending vibes your way. I used to have a horse before I got married. I cant believe someone is giving you to for free! Good Luck!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For You! That you find a trailer! & Just Because!

Update us all on if you got the horses! We hope you can find a trailer! We love horses!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the vibes!! The people that have the horses do have a trailer that they will let us borrow IF we think it's usable. They don't know anything except the floor is good and it needs tires. We'll put tires on it, that's not a problem. We just have to check it over and make sure it's safe to haul. Send more vibes that their trailer can be used!!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unlimited Vibes!

We hope the trailer works out

When (not if hopefully) you get the horses, tell us all about them! We can't wait to hear about them

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When (not if hopefully) you get the horses, tell us all about them! We can't wait to hear about them
Here's what I know so far...

One of the horses is an 8 year old Thoroughbred/Quarter Horse cross mare. She's been ridden but hasn't been worked with in awhile. Very gentle supposedly.

The other horse is a 7 year old Appaloosa gelding. He's never been ridden or worked with other than grooming and leading.

I have pictures of both already that they sent me.

Here is the mare:

And here is the gelding:

I'll know more about them tonight, and whether we'll be able to get them or not. From what I know so far, I think the mare is the one I will end up keeping... but I'll have to decide that when I actually meet them and get to know them though.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg, I`m sooo jealous!

I used to work with horses and really miss it now

Is there no where that hires trailers? or someone who could lend you one?

Many vibes that you find one!

( They both look gorgeous! )

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous horses. If it was me I would have to keep the gelding. He looks just like my old boy.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there no where that hires trailers? or someone who could lend you one?
That's what we're working on... we live in the country and everyone has horses, except for friends of ours that would be willing to loan us a trailer, lol.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We just got back from meeting the horses. OMG, I am in LOVE with the mare!! The gelding is nice too, but the mare is definitely what I'm looking for. She let me do everything to her, I led her around, lunged her, picked up her feet, messed with her teeth, etc. She is AWESOME.

Unfortunately the trailer they have is beyond help and isn't safe to haul. So I'm calling everyone I can think of that might know someone with a trailer and so far no luck. Please keep sending those vibes!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

They're both so beautiful! Oh, I hope this works out -- is there someplace you can rent a trailer?
I haven't found anywhere yet. I'm calling and emailing everyone I can think of. I had a thought hit me early this morning, there's a woman not far from where I live, I was helping her to find homes for some animals, she has horses and told me that she frequently transports them. I emailed her but I'm going to call her later this morning. Hopefully I can get a hold of her!