Question of the Day - September 11th

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you use your cellphone more for texting or talking?

I barely use mine for either!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I HATE talking on the phone. So my cell is only used for text or web access. In any case where I use it to make phone calls, the calls are less than 10 minutes, and usually to schedule appointments. I rather talk in person then over the phone. Call me strange but I got over that phone talking phase in high school.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have never been into text messaging so we only use our cell phone for talking but we don't do much of that either. We would rather talk in person then on the phone. Our cell is just there in case we need it...

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Definitely talking. I am fairly useless when it comes to texting!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd say 50/50-- texting is nice when John & I are at work, just a quick message about something rather than a phone call.

My cell phone is my only line so I use it for a lot of talking too

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Back in NZ it was always texting not talking. Now in Japan its emailing and not talking. Whats the difference you ask? Japan doesn't have texting/sms, they have skymail which is email. You can email anyone up to 10,000characters per email plus attachments, its real cool. Only trouble, if you ever lose your phone, you cannot go to a website and retrieve your emails. (as far as I know)

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well if Im talking to a friend its threw texting usually. If its rescue related I use it for talkin. So I would say half and half.

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Talking most of the time. Only time I text is when out of state, I think it's cheaper than talking.

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think i use it for more texting. There are alot of times that i'd rather text than talk. I'm not much of a phone talker.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katz4Life

We have never been into text messaging so we only use our cell phone for talking but we don't do much of that either. We would rather talk in person then on the phone. Our cell is just there in case we need it...
That pretty much sums up our use of the cellphones, too.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Do you use your cellphone more for texting or talking?

I barely use mine for either!
Nope.

& I wish people wouldn't text ME either.... I get charged 20 cents everytime they DO... UGH!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Talking only. We don't text, we don't take pictures. IMO a phone is a phone - if you have the time to text, why not just TALK to the person?????