Daily Thread Tuesday 11 September

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone.

Not sure whether or not this is appropriate to mention, but today makes the 6th year since the tragedy in New York. May those who lost their lives rest in peace.

I'm a bit worried about Diego as he has only toileted once since we've had him back from the vet and thats 28hrs ago now, just 1 pee.

Nice cool day today, with a bit of rain now, so thats a good way to end a Tuesday.

Hope you all have a great day.

ETA: Diego just had a poop. May be having difficulty P.U coz he scrathed around three times and sat funny the first 2 times, including lying down also, before finally having his poop. I will have to monitor him tonight and get him back to the vet first thing in the morning.

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DIEGO

Not sure whether or not this is appropriate to mention, but today makes the 6th year since the tragedy in New York. May those who lost their lives rest in peace.

ETA: Diego just had a poop. May be having difficulty P.U coz he scrathed around three times and sat funny the first 2 times, including lying down also, before finally having his poop. I will have to monitor him tonight and get him back to the vet first thing in the morning.
Good Morning Everyone! My supervisor won't bother us until next Monday as she's out of town for business. Anyone up for a drink?

Diego, I've been waiting for your daily thread since 6:30 this morning (I don't have a life
)

A little pumpkin always help my guys get things going. Perhaps you can check with the vet to see if it's okay to give?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rone

Good Morning Everyone! My supervisor won't bother us until next Monday as she's out of town for business. Anyone up for a drink?

Diego, I've been waiting for your daily thread since 6:30 this morning (I don't have a life
)

A little pumpkin always help my guys get things going. Perhaps you can check with the vet to see if it's okay to give?
Would have had it here earlier but was at the in-laws today. Better not keep you waiting again.

Well he can pee, he did it yesterday, but in his cage. 2mins after I had had him running round and even put him in his toilet. Maybe its painful.

greenvillegal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Poor Diego, I have read a lot of your threads on him, he has been through so much. I can imagine you're constantly worried. I hope things get better.

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Takezou,

If it's not one thing with your cats its another! LOL. I really hope Diego is fine... looks like you're going to need to make a little vet visit here shortly! Any progress?

~*In Memory of all the lost lives on 9-11*~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by greenvillegal

Poor Diego, I have read a lot of your threads on him, he has been through so much. I can imagine you're constantly worried. I hope things get better.
thanks. At least I get to go to sleep each night knowing, I am doing everything I can to give him a good life.

Originally Posted by mybabyphx

Oh Takezou,

If it's not one thing with your cats its another! LOL.
your not wrong there. Neko actually hasn't looked well lately and he is reluctant to go outside, his wee nose is almost white, as with his paws. And he has started hissing at Ryu again, and at Diego through the cage.
His appetite is fine though, so we must wait before rushing him to the vet.
I must say I don't like Japan when it comes to pets coz as you said, if it ain't one thing, its another.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Perhaps he could smell a different smell on Diego from being at the vet???
Hope they are all feeling better soon-one of mine has developed a cough in the morning but is due for her annual visit so I'll get that checked out.

Anyhow woke up to overcast and another very cool day. The sun is now out and we have wind advisories for the rest of the day. Good decision on doing laundry and it should dry well with all the wind!!

I'm about 75% done re-organizing by books and piling up ones for a book sale next month. Just have to re-alphabetize the paperbacks and get them back on the shelves.

Might run a couple errands later and prep an area of the lawn to re-seed (again).

And its going to be cool tonight and dare I say this word: "FROST". Low of 38F and my veg garden is in a bit of a hollow so I'll have to cover the basil and pepper plants and as many tomato plants as possible.

Another exciting day!!

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DIEGO

May those who lost their lives rest in peace.
Amen

My uncle had worked at this day but luckily the place where he works in the city is a bit far away from the WTC....

I'm sorry for so many people who lost their lives there

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boy I'm tired today. I even had 2 cups of coffee.

I've officially put the money towards our new place and signed the lease
The house is OURS!!!!

The only downside is that I signed for a 2 year lease, but the landlord disagreed with that (we're going through a realtor for this arrangement). So the lease is being changed to annually instead of 24 months.
. Too bad...I was hoping to stay there for 2 years at the lower rate then what she wanted to charge. Maybe next year we will be able to afford the higher rent (I think that's why she wants to change the lease - our rent is $300 lower than her asking price).

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Little late getting to the tread today.
Was up and out of the house early, chilly and damp here today.

Only worked half a day as am having some issues with my knees so decided to take the afternoon off and just rest a bit.

The kitties are good, glad to have me home early although when I came in they did give the what the heck are you doing home this early we are trying to nap glare. However they are now chasing each other around the house.

Am planning on making stuffed zucchini for dinner, my brother dropped a couple of huge ones off yesterday. He is finishing up with his garden now, everything except for the pumpkins which he usually doesn't harvest until late Sept or early October. Anyway I got some potato's, carrots, turnips, zucchini and spaghetti squash out of the deal.

Everyone have a good one.

lady20

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hope the little guy is now doing his thing and all is well. The weather here today is simply gorgeous for the first time in a long time. Said a prayer for the 9/11 survivors this morning. Have a good evening everyone.

Helene