I'm really in trouble now!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So... John & I went to the mall last week when we had to get some necessities that we lost in the flood.... when I was walking down the mall, just window shopping and all of a sudden I see it...

Big white store... words spelling out.... Y A N K E E - C A N D L E

Me:

They JUST opened like 2 weeks ago I guess, and I was definately not aware of this happening!

This is not a good thing, I went in and was in heaven! The closest Yankee Store we have is an hour away, and now I have one 20 minutes away- WOOT!!

I know all you Yankee Candle lovers would understand my excitement

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I'm doing the happy dance for you Kenz!
I knew you'd understand Helen, this as exciting as getting a Bath & Body Works or a Victorias Secret or something
I already have both of them 20 minutes away in the same mall, now I have a reason to LIVE!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
we dont have yankee candles here but I have been sent some over the years by TCS members and I just LOVE them.... so much so that I got Karen to go on a shopping spree for me a couple of months a go to stock me up and mail them to me

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I knew you'd understand Helen, this as exciting as getting a Bath & Body Works or a Victorias Secret or something
I already have both of them 20 minutes away in the same mall, now I have a reason to LIVE!
Isn't it just the simple things in life... like your favorite store coming to your area
Now if we would just get a Cheesecake Factory I would be happy

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've never even seen a Yankee Candle although I've certainly heard of them. I'll be in the US next week so maybe I'll check out some places (in between golf games
). Are there any stores just south of Buffalo near Pennsylvania? We are golfing at Peak n' Peak (not sure of spelling on that - could be Peek n' Peak. My friend Debbie did the arranging so I'm not certain.

These candles must be pretty special since I've actually heard a lot about them.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I've never even seen a Yankee Candle although I've certainly heard of them. I'll be in the US next week so maybe I'll check out some places (in between golf games
). Are there any stores just south of Buffalo near Pennsylvania? We are golfing at Peak n' Peak (not sure of spelling on that - could be Peek n' Peak. My friend Debbie did the arranging so I'm not certain.

These candles must be pretty special since I've actually heard a lot about them.
I know there are stores in Buffalo and Pennsylvania....just not sure where they are in relation to where you are going to be.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Linda, check out The Bay and Home Outfitters. They have Yankee Candle in their stores out here, so I would imagine they'd be in the East too. It will certainly not be as broad a selection as the actual Yankee Candle stores, but it's pretty good, I think.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Bruce, that's one of my FAVORITE scents...they have a new pumpkin one this year called Frosted Pumpkin
I bet that is a WONDERFUL scent!!!

Kenz~I loooove yankees!!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool for you Kenzie!! I bet that made you feel a lot better instantly!! You should spend hours and hours in there just to relax!
Tell John it's been prescribed by a doctor!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I buy the car air freshners & put them in my bedroom or by litterboxes!
I'm not allowed actual candles because Damita lights herself on fire.
But the tart warmers....OMG I've got like 8 of those!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh man! I miss Yankee Candle. I should go by Danielle's suggestion and get someone to get them for me and pay them back!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

I got Karen to go on a shopping spree for me a couple of months a go to stock me up
Karens my supplier of them as well, the little angel what she is

Karen you should be on a discount with them anyway for the amount of money you spend there

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I spent WAY too much there about a month ago.
I had to stock up on all the fall scents though!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I spent WAY too much there about a month ago.
I had to stock up on all the fall scents though!
Your like the Queen of Yankee Candles