New Addiction

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi, I'm Samantha, and I'm addicted to overstock.com.
Let me start by saying, I hardly ever order stuff online. Ok, so I posted a thread a couple of weeks ago about ordering a memory foam mattress topper. While I was on the site, I decided I needed a couple sets of sheets.
Well, I was adding 3" to my bed! I also saw a chain bracelet that I bought for my DH... for Christmas. Hey, it's never too early.

Well, Friday I was talking to DH about a bluetooth thing for the computer. Well, they had one on there too. So I ordered that. Then yesterday I was on there and ordered a couple of rings....

I have 12 things in my "save for later" list....

I am beginning to see a problem.... Anyone else addicted like this? Anyone?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OOoohh, I've never ordered from there, but I hear that they have good prices AND great shipping!

I am addicted to Victorias Secret online shopping
Actually, no, its not an addiction, its an obsession... really, its bad

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah, great shipping. My first order was $2.95. The mattress thing was about 30lb. 2 sets of sheets 5 lb, etc. I ordered the stuff on Friday, was on my doorstep Tuesday.

These last 2 orders - free shipping. My bluetooth thing hasn't been shipped yet, one of my rings has.....

Am I allowed to post this on here? It isn't a conflict of interest or anything is it?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Samantha1979

Yeah, great shipping. My first order was $2.95. The mattress thing was about 30lb. 2 sets of sheets 5 lb, etc. I ordered the stuff on Friday, was on my doorstep Tuesday.

These last 2 orders - free shipping. My bluetooth thing hasn't been shipped yet, one of my rings has.....

Am I allowed to post this on here? It isn't a conflict of interest or anything is it?
You definately wont find shipping prices like that anywhere else online!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My friend orders from there all the time...But just one thing I will say about it...when u find some thing you like on there, just do a search to make sure u can't find it somewhere else cheaper, because I was checking something on there the other night and it was $30 cheaper on Amazon...I'm sure that's just for some items though...Have fun shopping... I do 70% of my shopping online these days.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi my name is Nikki and i'm addicted to www.lush.com

(hehe we all have are fun little addictions -it's ok as long as you don't go overboard
) I've never tried overstock.com! I will have to check it out!

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi My name is Jordi and I am addicted to Dealextreme.com
Its a great website for gadgets and stuff for your gadgets!
Oh and louis vuitton but thats not an addiction I can satisfy...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

Hi My name is Jordi and I am addicted to Dealextreme.com
Its a great website for gadgets and stuff for your gadgets!
Oh and louis vuitton but thats not an addiction I can satisfy...
I wish I had posted this thread earlier. I just went to your website and saw the bluetooth thingy that I just ordered for half the price.
AND free shipping too! Oh well. At least I had free shipping. That is another one I will be adding to my favorites list.....

This is fun! I have a goal to have Christmas shopping DONE by Thanksgiving. Very possible!!!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't ordered much online, but I do order a lot from ABC Distributing. Good prices, although shipping sometimes is expensive; and sometimes they ship things in different boxes at different times, which jacks the price up. But they usually do this b/c they send your items out asap, so if something is backordered, it'll come later. I will definitely check out some of the sites that were recommended on here.

I also shop cosmetics at Sephora.com. Love Bare Escentuals.