*does a happy dance*

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For the first time in close to 2 months its pouring down rain!

Anyone else having good luck with the weather today?

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a beautifully sunny day here in St. louis

We had some decent rain over the weekend though. Good thing too
we def needed it! Glad its headed your way

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Raining! Raining! Raining!! I am enjoying it just as much as you! We did get some this past weekend too though. Guess it didn't make it to you! I don't know how far Bristol is from Mem.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are having a very nice day here today, sunny but cool. Typical Autumn weather for us. The maple and oak trees along my street are starting to take on a bit of color and the birds are flocking all over the place.

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we got some MUCH MUCH MUCH needed rain last night too, it was nice, and the break in the 95+ temps was great too!!!

I LOVE my summers, and its starting to look like fall around here, and im none to happy

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its fall time here now.... high today of 57*!

And as far as the rain, we got more today too.... but ya'll can keep it, I HATE rain... especially after that flood, I freak out everytime we get a lot of rain

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Its fall time here now.... high today of 57*!

And as far as the rain, we got more today too.... but ya'll can keep it, I HATE rain... especially after that flood, I freak out everytime we get a lot of rain
I know you do!!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We finally had some much needed rain a couple days ago. And this week is supposed to be AWESOME, upper 70s and low 80s and lots of sunshine!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

We are having a very nice day here today, sunny but cool. Typical Autumn weather for us. The maple and oak trees along my street are starting to take on a bit of color and the birds are flocking all over the place.

It's the same here, but without the birds. Absolutely gorgeous weather all around! We got our rain the during the past three-four days and overc for the past eight...I was entirely sick of it. The sun today was gh overdue!