Hi from Jasper - the sequel!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, how sweet Cable. Jasper is sooooo handsome meowmy says (I can't say that because I'm a big macho boy.
). You make a handsome couple. Woo-hoo!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we luvs the siggy about sweet angel mouse!
why thanks boys - meowmy said i could write just this once to respond to that sweet compliment! ~ Mouse

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

why thanks boys - meowmy said i could write just this once to respond to that sweet compliment! ~ Mouse
wow wow wow we gotted wrote to by a angel.

we luv u, mouse!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Happy Friday, Tia!
Smudge's just got a new shipment of bendy straws...
WELL HIYA EFURRYBODY!! We sees the we gots a new thred!!
. And this morning meowmys gettin NEW sattelite puter so it won't be so slowww. THe one her has now lied and cheated her and she is getting a new one. We nos we not supposed to say the name so we wont get in trouble.......but we sure do wish we could get cable or regular dsl. Anyways it supposed to be faster than the old one we had so we is hoping. Also then meowmy wont have an excuse not to let us on here more often. We love efurrybodys new bootiful siggys. Meowmy sez shes a little bit jealous
! Anyways we jus wanted to say hi and tell efurryone. Maybe I will get a chance to BITE the new sat man in the but!!
hee hee hee.....I LOVES to BITE bad stranger men.....and daddy when he comes home from work! He SUPPOSED to stay HOME with us!
Well we will let you know how it goes, mewhile till he comes we gonna head to smudgies to hang out wif our honeys
, I am coming beautiful Cable....lets have breakfast and cuddle some before the man gets here....
kiss kiss Ari, kiss kiss meowmy Linda, I am coming Ari, I cant wait to share a bendy staw with youHi there kittys, this is snow snow, I am coming to, would someone like to keep me company? I am soft and pretty....giggle

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

WELL HIYA EFURRYBODY!! We sees the we gots a new thred!!
. And this morning meowmys gettin NEW sattelite puter so it won't be so slowww. THe one her has now lied and cheated her and she is getting a new one. We nos we not supposed to say the name so we wont get in trouble.......but we sure do wish we could get cable or regular dsl. Anyways it supposed to be faster than the old one we had so we is hoping. Also then meowmy wont have an excuse not to let us on here more often. We love efurrybodys new bootiful siggys. Meowmy sez shes a little bit jealous
! Anyways we jus wanted to say hi and tell efurryone. Maybe I will get a chance to BITE the new sat man in the but!!
hee hee hee.....I LOVES to BITE bad stranger men.....and daddy when he comes home from work! He SUPPOSED to stay HOME with us!
Well we will let you know how it goes, mewhile till he comes we gonna head to smudgies to hang out wif our honeys
, I am coming beautiful Cable....lets have breakfast and cuddle some before the man gets here....
kiss kiss Ari, kiss kiss meowmy Linda, I am coming Ari, I cant wait to share a bendy staw with youHi there kittys, this is snow snow, I am coming to, would someone like to keep me company? I am soft and pretty....giggle
we jus love u 3 kitties, and we luvs angel butch, too.

we wish we culd be a feerce as jasper.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Jasper, Hi Sweet Tia, Hi Sweethearts! We're coming with you!!! Wait for us!!!

Hey wait a minute, who is Snow-Snow? Is she a beautiful white cat like Go Go?

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi Jasper, Hi Sweet Tia, Hi Sweethearts! We're coming with you!!! Wait for us!!!

Hey wait a minute, who is Snow-Snow? Is she a beautiful white cat like Go Go?
Hello, my name is snowy but I prefurrs to be called snow snow, and yes I am a beutiful white kitty. I am mostly persian with a lil bit of orential shorthair and meowmy rescued me cuz I was born a lab kitty. I dont have a blue eye like smudgies though, my eyes are light copper. Meowmy sez I look like a doll face persian and my furs are getting longer and longer and I have the most bootiful fluffy tail ! I am very pleased to meet you kittys. Meowmy sez she will try to get some new pics of us that are good and post them on fur pics. I am not in meowmys siggy cuz meowmy is "puter challanged" and dont know how to make one. But I dont care, I loves my meowmy the mostest anyway, love snow snow

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snow-snow - tell your meowmy to get a pic to the siggy makers and soon!!!!!!

Maybe you'll find a boyfriend. I hear there's a handsome white gent in Merida, Mexico...

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Jasper and Tia and welcome Snow Snow. We're glad that you got rescued -- all of us are rescued kitties and we really appreciate our meowmy for bringing us into a house to live.

We can't wait to see your pictures. Our meowmy is challenged too. She can't remember how she useta do things, so there's three of us you've never seen. We'll tell you that Lulu is a tabby like Cable, and Sun is glossy black with no white spots (she's small, too) and Little Guy is an orange boy with tuxedo markings sort of like Graycie's.

Who are the siggy people -- maybe they'll help us, that is if Meowmy can even get our pictures up. Her old computer completely blew out and all her old pics were lost lost lost.

Well, Meowmy sez I gotta leave room for other kitties to write -- bye!

Graycie

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
meowmy is mad cuz the firewall
at skool wont let her look at threds enymor.... shes askd for them to unblok TCS but they havnt yet so she cant do enything exsept frum home ware she has sooperslo dialup
so until its unblokd y'all wont be seein us as much
~ Cable & im sad
cuz meowmy tuk me to the badnarian today & she stukd me wif a sharp thing agin! but meowmy sez its the last time for a wile until i get spade
~ Firefox