or Connect
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat's Meow › Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel! - Page 65  

post #1921 of 2232
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Danny!! Great to see you! Add some mousie tails to that tea order, Dougie.

Hello, Danny.

Good morning, Bijou. It's pretty chilly at home. I could use a snuggle by the fireplace.
Ah Bella. It is so good to see you. Seeing your lovely belly f, er, I mean face, just makes my day.
post #1922 of 2232
Hey friends

Its been really busy here so I haven't been on. Daddy is doing well in school and I'm very proud and he's trying to get all the graduation stuff figured out so he can be done in December. I just got done shopping but he didn't get anything for me so now I'm giving him the cold shoulder. He needs to learn when your gone most of the day you bring a treat with you when you come home.
post #1923 of 2232
Thanks for all the treats everyone! It is good to be back. S&H, how is the weather down south? Did you get any snow? Here in Oregon it has been ...wait for it... raining! I don't like it because I can't go outside with Meowmy, but she says are totals are low and we need it.

Hey! Guess what! My grandmeowmy bought me a toy called a "Fling-a-ma-string" it is really fun. It had a motordriven elaztic band with a string attached so I have something to play with even when Meowmy is busy. (It's more fun when she plays too though.) I don't know where she got it, but it says moodypet.com on the box.

Dougie, could I have a bowl of whole cream to share with my friends?
Danny
post #1924 of 2232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfriend View Post
Thanks for all the treats everyone! It is good to be back. S&H, how is the weather down south? Did you get any snow? Here in Oregon it has been ...wait for it... raining! I don't like it because I can't go outside with Meowmy, but she says are totals are low and we need it.

Hey! Guess what! My grandmeowmy bought me a toy called a "Fling-a-ma-string" it is really fun. It had a motordriven elaztic band with a string attached so I have something to play with even when Meowmy is busy. (It's more fun when she plays too though.) I don't know where she got it, but it says moodypet.com on the box.

Dougie, could I have a bowl of whole cream to share with my friends?
Danny


we dint get any snow, but it sure was cold and still is. WOW cream! yummy!
post #1925 of 2232
hey frens!

we sendin good vibes to alla you!

and we hope you had a good wensday and a good furrsday tomorrow!~



S & H
post #1926 of 2232
Good morning S&H. Hi Danny, Kitters, Carly, Much, Dougie - oh gosh, hello everyone.

Mika and I just dropped by for catnip tea. Well Mika wants something (anything) cheesy so Dougie, if you wouldn't mind could you ask the lovely cafe ladies to whip something cheesy up for my little sis? Thanks.

Ooooh, hello my lovely Topaz. Your eyes are like jewels this morning and your belly fur is so enticing. Mind if I groom you a bit more?
post #1927 of 2232
Hello, Bijou. Oh, hello, everybody!

Wow! Look at the birdies! I think I'm going out to the screen porch. Last one to the porch swing buys the mousie tails!
post #1928 of 2232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosemite View Post
Good morning S&H. Hi Danny, Kitters, Carly, Much, Dougie - oh gosh, hello everyone.

Mika and I just dropped by for catnip tea. Well Mika wants something (anything) cheesy so Dougie, if you wouldn't mind could you ask the lovely cafe ladies to whip something cheesy up for my little sis? Thanks.
Mika? ma belle! i've got some 3 dip with your name on it ~ Chip
post #1929 of 2232
MARCH 8

Our great-aunt Barbara was 92 today!

Her is a white headed human angel!

Meowmy Bobbie is named for her.



How are alla you guyz?
post #1930 of 2232
Happy Birthday to your great-aunt guys! I am doing well, but it is a little to cold to go outside very much. Would you join me for some hot milk?
Danny
post #1931 of 2232
Hi Danny. May Mika and I join you for catnip tea. My lovely Topaz should be along shortly and I'm just impatiently waiting for her.
post #1932 of 2232
Sorry to be late, but there was this comfy spot on meowmy's bed and...

Hello, Bijou!


Wow! We have had wonderful weather the last week. Warm enough that meowmy could open the door so we could sit and birdwatch through the screen door. Awesome!
post #1933 of 2232
Wow! All of that sounds great guys! It has been cold here. We've even had some snow which is pretty unsual for the Oregon coast. I can hardly wait for spring to come so Meowmy and I can go outside! She won't let me catch the birds though. I call that unfair. Why does she lure them so close with all that food then?
Danny
post #1934 of 2232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfriend View Post
Wow! All of that sounds great guys! It has been cold here. We've even had some snow which is pretty unsual for the Oregon coast. I can hardly wait for spring to come so Meowmy and I can go outside! She won't let me catch the birds though. I call that unfair. Why does she lure them so close with all that food then?
Danny
Hi Danny. I asked meowmy why they feed the birds to get them close and she said because she likes watching them too and that if I caught them they would be hurt and the others would be too scared to come visit. Last summer when daddy was letting me out I caught a baby bird and meowmy was almost crying. Daddy took it away from me and tried to put it back in its nest.
post #1935 of 2232
HI HI

Has alla our frens had a good week?

IT is soon St. Patrick's Day!

GREEN
post #1936 of 2232
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone. Dougie, do you have any green catnip tea? Meowmy says that they make green beer for St. Patty's day here.
post #1937 of 2232
Party Day!!! Hey, everybody!

Cute green collar there, Dougie!

*Woof!*

Hello, all. Hellooooooo, Bijou!

post #1938 of 2232
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Party Day!!! Hey, everybody!

Cute green collar there, Dougie!

*Woof!*

Hello, all. Hellooooooo, Bijou!

Aaaaah, ma belle - you look lovely as usual. Care to cuddle in the corner by the fire? It's still a bit cool outside but I'm sure your belly fur would warm me right up.
post #1939 of 2232
Hi guys! Sorry I wasn't here yesterday. Meowmy had a My-Grain and I had to sleep in the bedroom with her all day. Elsa, Tigger, Nadette and the dawg JD also helped!

Plus I've got to tell you guys, Meowmy is addicted to a video game! She plays it more than she's on the computer!!!
post #1940 of 2232
Smudgey, I can sympathize. Sometimes I have to get between my meowmy and the keyboard to get any affection!
post #1941 of 2232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfriend View Post
Wow! All of that sounds great guys! It has been cold here. We've even had some snow which is pretty unsual for the Oregon coast. I can hardly wait for spring to come so Meowmy and I can go outside! She won't let me catch the birds though. I call that unfair. Why does she lure them so close with all that food then?
Danny

danny, our meowmy sez to tell yur meowmy hi an how is her doin with her riting?

is SPRING here.

meowmy has a virus an feelz bad. we hafta make shure she gets enuf rest.
post #1942 of 2232
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluchetta View Post
Hi guys! Sorry I wasn't here yesterday. Meowmy had a My-Grain and I had to sleep in the bedroom with her all day. Elsa, Tigger, Nadette and the dawg JD also helped!

Plus I've got to tell you guys, Meowmy is addicted to a video game! She plays it more than she's on the computer!!!


oh no, dat souns bad, my grains are no fun! is she better?
post #1943 of 2232
Quote:
Originally Posted by batgirl2good View Post
oh no, dat souns bad, my grains are no fun! is she better?
Yeah, thank you Miss Bobbie....she just found out she also gotted strep throat! So now she knows why she felt so awful last week!
post #1944 of 2232
Hi kitties. Meomy is really sad about Hope and Mika and I are worried about Angel, Sun Lee, Shane and the other Bengal kitty (we forgot his name right now). We are sending good kitty vibes that these kitties get good forever homes where they'll be as loved as they were with Hope who loved them very, very much.
post #1945 of 2232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosemite View Post
Hi kitties. Meomy is really sad about Hope and Mika and I are worried about Angel, Sun Lee, Shane and the other Bengal kitty (we forgot his name right now). We are sending good kitty vibes that these kitties get good forever homes where they'll be as loved as they were with Hope who loved them very, very much.
Bijou, tell your Meowmy that Hope had some nice friends that took in the kitties. I'm sure if they were her friends, they know how much the kitties meant to her.
post #1946 of 2232
bijou, we prayn too

an will all our frens her pray for some kitties? at meowmy's skool dere was dis pregnant lady cat hoo hung roun the skool. meowmy fed her and anufurr teacher tooked her home over kristmas. she had 6 little kitties an one dyed **sad face** and now the lady has to try to find homes for dem all and for the mama cat. She has given 2 away but dere is still 3 left and the mama. Meowmy Bobbie is gonna help pay for the mama kittie to be spayed. Her sexz she can't afford to adopt the mama cat plus she says she wories bout what we wood do, too.

we been togefurr for most 9 years and we won't accept another cat.

We can't have no kittie babies, eifurr. so will you pray dy get homes?


WE BE NINE YEARS OLD ON APRIL 11
post #1947 of 2232
HAPPY PRE-BIRRFYDAY BURVVERS! I sure do hopes that dat lady can fine good homes fur those kitties and momma! Your momma is so sweets to help dat lady spay da momma! I bet the momma happy to not be preggy no more affer dat!

Kitty hugs n kisses to you!

Kitters
post #1948 of 2232
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyJilly View Post
HAPPY PRE-BIRRFYDAY BURVVERS! I sure do hopes that dat lady can fine good homes fur those kitties and momma! Your momma is so sweets to help dat lady spay da momma! I bet the momma happy to not be preggy no more affer dat!

Kitty hugs n kisses to you!

Kitters
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Our birfday cumin up! We'll be NINE YEARS OLD!

Wonder wat meowmy is gonna get us!!


Dose kitties none of em gots homes yet. Meowmy hopes that her teacher fren will keep the meowmy cat.
post #1949 of 2232
Quote:
Originally Posted by batgirl2good View Post
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Our birfday cumin up! We'll be NINE YEARS OLD!

Wonder wat meowmy is gonna get us!!


Dose kitties none of em gots homes yet. Meowmy hopes that her teacher fren will keep the meowmy cat.
Hey, that reminds my Meowmy (AHEM, Meowmy are you listening?) My birthday is Monday, April 6. I will be 3 years old, and it is RB Smudge's birthday too, he was born April 6, 2005!
post #1950 of 2232
Aw, meowmy says she still misses little Smudge.

Mika and I hope you have a great birthday on Monday. We might drop by to wish you happy birthday in person if meowmy lets us go.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat's Meow
This thread is locked  
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat's Meow › Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!