I need blanket approval please

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As ya'll may or may not know I have this thread in Fur pics. It's having a small re-vamp, I may be posting pics or I may send you on a hunt...

If you want me to use your kitties' pics (and I don't promise to use them...seriously) just sign up here on this thread so I can take a look, no pics needed be posted here

If you could post links to pics that you've posted on TCS would be great too!

Thanks in advance

I just realised that I may have posted this in the wrong place - could someone move it to CL please?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to say that I really like the new "hunting for pictures" addition to that thread.

You can use mine if you want but there nothing special and I'm pretty sure Frankie's color has been used already (though I'm not ever 100% sure of it myself). You can find links to their picture threads in my signature.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Exactly the kind of response I'm looking for! Thanks Meaghan!

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You casn use mine too. I might get some interesting fosters in. Mine are normal colors though.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You can use any of mine!
I've had some foster kittens, all the bottle babies, etc. that might be interesting to use. I need to do more homework at the moment, but I'll look up some threads later!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats tend to be kind of boring in color - black, white, you know the drill! But if you do find something I've posted to be interesting, go right ahead!

noludoru

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You cen certainly use anything of mine you like--whether it's my kitties or not.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can use mine if you want
If you dont see any pics that I've posted that you like PM me and I can try to find some different ones! but I dont think any of their colors are that special! But you can if you want!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Feel free to use any of mine, Adilah, or to ask for "better shots" of anything that looks like it might be interesting but doesn't quite show what you're looking for.