The Further Adventures Of Linus.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I mentioned on several occasions that Linus is the jester of my household. He is always, up to, into, or about to do, something he shouldn't. I think part of his exuberant spirit comes from the fact he was confined to a cage for almost a year and is now making up for lost time.

This morning he decided to test the theory of gravity by swinging from my hanging my spider plant. Long story short, no more spider plant.

It's a good thing he's cute and cuddly and gives me faces like this when these situations arise.

I snapped this picture just after I cleaned up the mess and he came out of hiding.

You can tell he is clearly remorseful and very surprised that spider plants fight back.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwwww he certainly does look remorseful ......... how sad he was in a cage that long
Thank God hes not any longer ......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menasmom

What a fantastic picture!! I would blow it up and frame it if I were you. Just beautiful!
Thanks very much, Linus is very photogenic if you can get him to stay still for more then a couple of seconds.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aaaaaaaaaaah, yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss...we know that look in this house! Fawn will tell you all about vicious plants and how they jump at unsuspecting kitties.

Great pic!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Aaaaaaaaaaah, yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss...we know that look in this house! Fawn will tell you all about vicious plants and how they jump at unsuspecting kitties.
Oh yes Linus has informed me on several different occasion on just how vicious house plants can be. As well as drapes, garbage baskets, toilet paper, newspapers, and the most dangerous of all, Paper Towel Rolls.

It's pretty clear to me that he's saying "Meowy it's a Jungle out there you never know what's going to jump on you."