momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nathan Winograd - Book Signing
Saturday, October 13, 2007 at 7:00 pm
Unity Temple on the Plaza
Kansas City, MO

No More Homeless Pets KC invites you to attend a book signing event for Nathan J. Winograd's new book - Redemption.

Redemption is the story of animal sheltering in the United States, a movement that was born of compassion and then lost its way. It is the story of the No Kill movement, which says we can and must stop the killing. It is about heroes and villains, betrayal and redemption. And it is about a social movement as noble and just as those that have come before. But most of all, it is a story about believing in the community and trusting in the power of compassion.

Nathan will be making a brief presentation then will follow with a book signing. You can pre-order your copy of Redemption through this event site.

We hope you can join us for this event and learn more about how we can move Kansas City closer to a no kill community.

Click here to find out more information or to register for this event:
http://redemption.eventbrite.com/?in...W5rLm5ldC8x%0A

And the Kansas City No More Homeless Pets website:
http://www.nmhpkc.org/

I will most likely be working the event, so ask for Amy if you are able to attend.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bump.

I will be volunteering at this event so if you are able to make it, ask for me (Amy).

If anyone would like an autographed copy of his book "Redemption", PM me please. I would ask for the cost of the book and shipping.

barbb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is another bump
. Amy, I sent you a PM about getting the signed copy of the book. I can pay with paypal but am not sure about shipping(?)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by BarbB

Here is another bump
. Amy, I sent you a PM about getting the signed copy of the book. I can pay with paypal but am not sure about shipping(?)
No problem - PM your address and I'll pick up your copy and have it shipped to you. Let me know if you want anything personalized with his autograph!