Daily Thread Sunday 9 September

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning, afternoon and evening all.

These days seem to be getting hotter, not colder.

Just bought a notebook cooler about to try it out after this post.

Soft Paws over her cost upward of $20.31 USD per pack.

Clever me decided to try take the back off my printer to see if I could see how much damage was done by the rain the other week. Think it had a stinking warranty security type trap on it, coz something went click and something has moved to a place where I can't move it from, so can't put it back together.
So yeah, a printer that don't work and warranty may be void.

Thats my story for the day.

Everynody enjoy this last day of freedom

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good morning. I need coffeeeeeeee. This is way to early for me, and I did not get much sleep last night. Not too mention I work tonight too. Have a great day all.

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Quill woke me up at exactly 7:30 which he never fails to do. Other than that, feeling much better today. Yesterday I had SUCH a headache because on Friday it was crazy hot outside and I spent too much time in the sun. But I'm feeling better.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For some reason I couldn't sleep plast 7:30 this morning so I am NOT a happy camper....

But it IS my BIRTHDAY!
WOO! We are going to Trav's step-bro's to watch the Steelers/Browns game on the big screen and have a cook-out. I get to wear my Ben jersey FINALLY!

Anywho, hope everyone has a great day!

OH! And

GO STEELERS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

For some reason I couldn't sleep plast 7:30 this morning so I am NOT a happy camper....

But it IS my BIRTHDAY!
WOO! We are going to Trav's step-bro's to watch the Steelers/Browns game on the big screen and have a cook-out. I get to wear my Ben jersey FINALLY!

OH! And

GO STEELERS!
Happy Birthday!

Go Browns

JK DK who steelers or browns are.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
good morning

Joshua gave me quite a scare this morning. Last night I covered my bedside table with a piece of cloth and used a rock to keep it in place. I was lying in bed this morning and I heard a strange sound, turned around and saw that Joshua was trying to take down the cloth.... and the rock was just inches from falling on his head!!

good thing I caught it in time. I need to find a more secure way of covering that table.

Now I'm up and getting ready to go to the farmer's market. I bought an old vegetarian recipe book at the Salvation Army yesterday and boy, it looks pretty bad. Almost all the soup recipes call for MSG!

I don't think I'll be buying recipe books from 1972 anymore!

So that's it. My renovation project is moving ahead slowly but surely. Hopefully by the end of today it should look nice enough to take a few pictures.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the

But it IS my BIRTHDAY!

OH! And

GO STEELERS!
Happy birthday!

And since it's your birthday, I'll even say "GO STEELERS" even though I don't like football.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is a good day

I am not in the office until Wednesday so have a few more days of freedom, football is on today!!! GO VIKINGS!!!! I am at the shelter tomorrow morning and we have lots of new kittens for me to love
oh and did I mention football is back on!!

And best of all, Autumn is curled up asleep on my lap

But it IS my BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday!!

Originally Posted by marie-p

. I need to find a more secure way of covering that table.

Now I'm up and getting ready to go to the farmer's market. I bought an old vegetarian recipe book at the Salvation Army yesterday and boy, it looks pretty bad. Almost all the soup recipes call for MSG!

My friend had the same problem with her tables, she used velcro glued on to the table cloth and table (not sure if you want to use glue on your table) and that held it.

The same friend swears by vegweb.com, if you are not vegan - the cheesy lasagna is to die for! They also recommend vegan friendly grocery shops etc for decent processed foods (as decent as processed foods can be I guess)

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to get up early to go to work this morning. I'm still tired because I had to take Lexi to the e-vet last night!
I am pretty much going to get some things done and then relax.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all, very nice day here, sunny and cool.

Up early to clean up after Linus decided to have a adventure with my spider plant. He found out the hard way they are not good to swing from. However he is remorseful about the situation and I can always get a new spider plant.

Having my hot chocolate with a peppermint in it for extra energy this morning then heading off to work for a bit. We are seriously short-handed this weekend, a couple people out sick and one due to a family emergency. I have been earning my pay this weekend that is for sure.

Everyone have a good one.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marie-p

I subscribe to the Whole Foods (grocery store) website-they have lots of recipes you might enjoy.

Nice cool day today about mid 60's!!
Cleaned the kitchen counter (only if Diego had seen it!!) then picked about 30 pounds of tomatoes and trimmed up the basil plants.

Started roasting the tomatoes but they um "over carmelized" aka burnt.
So have to some another batch as I want to make roasted tomato soup!!

Went to local cat show-my first and found a local bengal breeder!!!! Chatted with them for a while I think this is the one my BIL's brother referred my to. Then a new TNR group had a booth and chatted with them for a while. Contemplating volunteering for them.

Well the Packer game is on-DH is absorbed with that

Not much else going on.......