4 months already..

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
to the day since Jasmine got killed. Charlie is still adapting even after all this time. He's had really good flea treatments monthly, and we know it's the stress causing him to chew little bare patches. I don't want him on anti-depressants his entire life, as it makes him a completely different kitty. I still miss Jazzy, i just wanted to make this thread i hope you don't mind. I just miss her

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

to the day since Jasmine got killed. Charlie is still adapting even after all this time. He's had really good flea treatments monthly, and we know it's the stress causing him to chew little bare patches. I don't want him on anti-depressants his entire life, as it makes him a completely different kitty. I still miss Jazzy, i just wanted to make this thread i hope you don't mind. I just miss her
Time flies doesn't it?
Oh poor Charlie, is it stress from being rehomed or having had fleas? I know they look so sad with bald patches, I still remember the day I found Ryu and his baldness. Wow Actually I think its 7 weeks to the day today, that I found him.

I hope Charlie gets better soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DIEGO

Time flies doesn't it?
Oh poor Charlie, is it stress from being rehomed or having had fleas? I know they look so sad with bald patches, I still remember the day I found Ryu and his baldness. Wow Actually I think its 7 weeks to the day today, that I found him.

I hope Charlie gets better soon.
Well he used to be an outdoor cat who would sleep indoors at night, same as Jazzy. Now he is not allowed to run free, he is either indoors, or outdoors in his enclosure which he pretty much just sunbakes and sleeps in. We're in the same house. We might find a flea maybe once a month or so, they're pretty much gone. It's the stress. He isn't bald from head to toe, he just has a couple of patches. Even though Jazzy was the dominant one, she also protected him outside from the other cats. She was little and young, but bossy. I dont think he realises the other cats can't harm him now. He still freaks out if he's sitting in the window at night and he sees one of the tomcats walk through our front yard.