You're invited to a Halloween Costume Party!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you've ever been to Meez.com, you know how much fun it is to make "meezes," little animated 3-D caricatures... and it just occurred to me that we can have our own online costume party by making meezes of ourselves! Here's mine:

So please allow me to welcome you to our little gathering! The punch cauldron is bubbling, the stuffed-roach hors d'oeuvres are crisp, and the Cryptkicker Five are tuning up on the bandstand. Go to www.meez.com, make yourself a Meez, and join the party!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are you supposed to do at that site? I clicked "Get Started" and then tried to pick a face and stuff, but nothing happens. The figure in the left is grey and doesn't show my selections.

missourigrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow, that site is addicting!

I might have to make another one later!!

missourigrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

What are you supposed to do at that site? I clicked "Get Started" and then tried to pick a face and stuff, but nothing happens. The figure in the left is grey and doesn't show my selections.
Did you register at the site? It just asks for your username, password, and email address if you haven't yet.

missourigrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok, I just HAD to do another one!

Corpse Bride:

This is so much fun!

missourigrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Ok, I have mine, but I can't send it to photobucket because of a pop-up blocker, but my blocker is turned off. Help? Is there one I don't know about?
You don't need to send it to photobucket in order to post it here. All you have to do is when you are done, go to Export and then click on the code for posting on forums and copy it to the clipboard. Then come here and paste the code in your message.

Hope this helps!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missourigrl

You don't need to send it to photobucket in order to post it here. All you have to do is when you are done, go to Export and then click on the code for posting on forums and copy it to the clipboard. Then come here and paste the code in your message.

Hope this helps!
Thanks!!! I'm "technogically challanged"