Diego is gone!!! - He's back home

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep thats right.
That stupid woman left a door open again,
and now I believe she has done it on purpose. I can semi understand and accident happening once, but for it to happen twice in 2 days, no excuse.

Even now if Diego ever does return, he will be ruined since he is still intact, and that woman will be cleaning up the mess if he starts spraying.

I am so furious with her now it is not even funny.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
keep the door open maybe she will leave also.
i hope you find him, or he comes home fast!!!1

proudmomof3cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How could someone do that? And I agree this is past an accident!
I hope you find your kitty soon!

Manda

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no!! Have you looked for him? When he got out before (I must have missed the thread), where did you find him? Or did he just come back home?

Does he know the sound of his favorite treat being opened up? My cats come running for that, and the sound of a cat food can being opened. You may be able to coax him in that way.

Sending many "come home" vibes to Diego

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

keep the door open maybe she will leave also.
i hope you find him, or he comes home fast!!!1
If only it were that easy.

Thing is as I have mention briefly in the past, Diego is not the sharpest tool in the shed, in fact just yesterday he kept running back and forth into a wall. So the wife says.
But yes he doesn't know/respond to his own name and I may sound horrible but I think he is too stupid to come back home. I mentioned about yesterdays escape in my tribute thread yesterday, it was meant to be a daily thread as well.

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is what I posted in the daily thread yesterday. The daily called the special tribute thread.

Originally Posted by DIEGO

I got 300 years shaved off my life expectancy today when I realised my wife left the dining room door pen that leads outside and shut Ryu and Diego in there. The gap of the outside door was so small, its like the little beggers went out and closed it behind them. Ryu stayed near the door but Diego went for a little wonder. I could here him screaming for help but couldn't see him. A neighbour from down the road led me to another property where Diego was. I told her he's my cat and she was surprised, she thought we only had Neko. She said what a rare cat I have. Indeed, he was only 10m away from our house behind a planter and he was lost. Thats why he can never be an outdoor cat. I;m glad he's home as I love him to bits.

green bunny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Maybe you can take some treats and shake them while walking around the neighborhood? Does he have a collar and tags and/or is he chipped? Maybe somebody will return him. Maybe one of your neighbors has seen him. I'm so sorry; good luck!

Tricia

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Green Bunny

Does he have a collar and tags and/or is he chipped? Maybe somebody will return him. Maybe one of your neighbors has seen him. I'm so sorry; good luck!

Tricia
No none of that because he's and indoor cat, I do of course want him chipped though.

Oh and I made a mistake he jumped out a bloody window, which she didn't close the wire mesh screen. We live in 2 story place and as I have also mentioned, he doesn't land on his feet.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been worried that this would happen with my parents here the last three days but surprisingly they were exceptionally worried about the cats getting out and always made sure where the cats were before they opened any door.

If someone let my cats out intentionally, let's just say they'd never have to worry about coming back into my house ever again.

I'm so sorry for your loss and hope Diego comes home soon. for a safe home coming.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no... I'm so sorry about Diego, and also about all the trouble with your wife. It has to be heartbreaking for you to feel that she's actually trying to do harm to your cats. I hope that's not really the case, that it's all a coincidence...but if it is true, maybe you and the other kitties should be the next ones out that door.

I'm thinking of Diego and hoping he comes home safe.

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, Takezou, I am so sorry to hear about Diego, maybe he will show up soon!! Here are some come home \t for Diego!! Come home Diego, come home!!

nightcats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DIEGO

Thing is as I have mention briefly in the past, Diego is not the sharpest tool in the shed, in fact just yesterday he kept running back and forth into a wall. So the wife says.
But yes he doesn't know/respond to his own name and I may sound horrible but I think he is too stupid to come back home.
Im not being sarcastic or anything but from what you say about your wife she doesnt sound like she gives 2 ***** about your cats,That and the fact that she says he runs back and forth at the wall
Are you sure she isnt throwing him at the wall???

Sending many come home vibes for your cat

Im sorry but if I were married to her I would have kicked her out on her ear by now

or left her

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nightcats

Im not being sarcastic or anything but from what you say about your wife she doesnt sound like she gives 2 ***** about your cats,That and the fact that she says he runs back and forth at the wall
Are you sure she isnt throwing him at the wall???
No he is dopey like that as such, but normally doesn't do it more than 2x.

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found the little bugger a few moments ago. I was walking down my street and kinda saw something shady move in someones property. I took a step back to look in better and it was Diego
the little ratbag.

Oh I am so relieved.

My wife told me not to blame her or call her careless.
whatever, you left a door open yesterday and put the cats in that room, then today you left a window open.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
May I ask a question? Do you and your wife have issues with each other? I am just getting that vibe from your posts about her and I was just wondering. If it is too personal, I am sorry.

I am glad that Diego is okay. That is a big relief.