Fosters, really! Is that necessary?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should really by two treadmills
I was in the living room running in place (we don't have a treadmill - we have a gym membership- but i figured it'd be better to do something active while i watch tv rather than just sit on my butt and gain weight- so i thought i'd run a bit.) Well, Fosters wanted to dance
He kept jumping up in front of me while i was running and trying to dance (he'll dance around the house with us all day long if you let him
he likes a good waltz
)

I'm sure we looked like idiots too
So i decided we need two treadmills for home- one for me and one to put him on so he can run too
That or we could always go for a run around the neighborhood like normal people/dogs do huh?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
But running around the neighborhood like normal people is so over-rated!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

But running around the neighborhood like normal people is so over-rated!
I know! I'd rather run in place so i can watch tv
We're watching "Fashion Rocks" and they have been playing some good music all night - so i figured why not run to it. Fosters just didn't understand at all- he wanted to play
He kept bringing his toys over to me and tossing them at me while i was running.(he will take his mouth and sling his toys at you to play
)

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh man, hope that Foster's & my Coco never get together! Coco can throw toys, too. We've had many a Kong, rope toy, or tennis ball end up in the middle of the kitchen table during supper!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh man, hope that Foster's & my Coco never get together! Coco can throw toys, too. We've had many a Kong, rope toy, or tennis ball end up in the middle of the kitchen table during supper!
That is hilarious!!! I'm glad he hasn't done that yet! I could soo see spaghetti flying everywhere
I have a feeling him and Coco would LOVE each other if they ever met- they'd definitely have tons of fun playing and wearing each other out! Fosters aggervates poor Whiskey and makes him play with him

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Jake does this too.... Nothing like being on the computer and having a slobbery turtle hit the back of your head

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Making a good sloppy "whack" noise, too?
It's always gotta be slobbery first!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful dog! I know I keep saying that about Fosters, but... golly, he's a sweetheart. Whirl him once around the floor for me, willya?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

What a wonderful dog! I know I keep saying that about Fosters, but... golly, he's a sweetheart. Whirl him once around the floor for me, willya?
Aww i will! But shhhhh....right now he's in the office with Colin and he's being quiet

Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

Jake does this too.... Nothing like being on the computer and having a slobbery turtle hit the back of your head
For us it's been his slobbery red stuffie bone lately.

Making a good sloppy "whack" noise, too?
It's always gotta be slobbery first!
Uhhhh yuck! That's what fosters does! He drools all over the toy and then he wants to share it with us
At least my little man has good manners though

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My neighbor's Newfoundland came for a visit last night (cats were happy-NOT).
Guess he hadn't drooled on me for a few days!!
Since he is so big our neighbor wants toget the harness to have him pull us around on our skis this winter-his daughter (4th grade) holds on to his tail and she get pulled around on her rollerblades!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

My neighbor's Newfoundland came for a visit last night (cats were happy-NOT).
Guess he hadn't drooled on me for a few days!!
Since he is so big our neighbor wants toget the harness to have him pull us around on our skis this winter-his daughter (4th grade) holds on to his tail and she get pulled around on her rollerblades!!
Oh i bet he's a gorgeous dog. I love Newfoundlands!!! Haha i bet he'd be a good sled dog
I do hope they teach their kid not to pull on his tail though- she's definitely old enough to learn how to properly behave around an animal.