Can I hit you guys up for some vibes for Jerry?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
His surgery is Monday morning, and needless to say, I'm nervous for him. If you guys don't mind my asking, could you send some, "He'll be fine in no time" vibes??? He so means the world to me.........

peter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. It must be scary, but I'm sure he will be fine, Try not to think about it so much, Keep positive.

Sending Good Vibes and Prayers your way

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course you can!!!
I will keep him in my prayers! What kind of surgery is he having Susie? I'm sure he'll be in good hands with his doctors to watch over him and you by his side!
((((((VIBES))))))

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You must be a nervous wreck ......... many do good and heal quickly vibes for Jerry and many calming vibes for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Peter

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. It must be scary, but I'm sure he will be fine, Try not to think about it so much, Keep positive.

Sending Good Vibes and Prayers your way:
Thanks so much Peter! And welcome to TCS!

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Of course you can!!!
I will keep him in my prayers! What kind of surgery is he having Susie? I'm sure he'll be in good hands with his doctors to watch over him and you by his side!
((((((VIBES))))))
Thanks Nikki. He is having part of his bowel taken out that keeps getting infected with diverticulitis. I think it's called a resection. They will take out the bad part and sew the two good ends together. I hope and pray this helps him.

Originally Posted by Pami

You must be a nervous wreck ......... many do good and heal quickly vibes for Jerry and many calming vibes for you.
Thanks Pam!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Owwww, I am sending vibes that he has a swift recovery from his surgery, I am sorry to hear that he has to go through that. Diverticulosis is not at all pleasant (to say the least!) I hope that he has a swift recovery and that the surgery returns him to good health and I will be thinking of him on Monday.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much everybody.......it means alot!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, Susie, Bailey,Trixie, Tiggy, and Petals:

You got it! Any cat lover is definitely a friend of mine, and I'll be glad to send out best healing thoughts/prayers/wishes for a successful operation and a speedy, comfortable recovery.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending many get well soon vibes to Jerry. My husband had a bowel resection about 15 yrs ago because of Crohn's disease, so if you have any questions about his after care PM me. I didn't care for him (I barely knew him then!) but my MIL did so I can ask her.

He will be fine, but you both will be in my prayers on Monday. Sending calming vibes to you too!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks again guys from the bottom of my heart.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, Suze - I hope everything goes well on Monday for Jerry! Vibes that the surgery is a success!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Susie, is not for less to be a bit nervous...

Please have faith, our Jerry will be all right!
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
thinking on you ( boths ) and of course praying with all forces for a successfull surgery!