Whatever happened to?......The likely lasses..ROLL CALL PEEPS!!!

nightcats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When I first joined there were loads of 'popular' members and such and I was wondering where are everybody???

This is ROLL CALL!!!

please
.....you dont want us to think youbroke a leg do you\\?

OK SORRY
I Just realised there are alot of likely lads to

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I`ve wondered where Hissy is too.
She was affectionatly known as "MA" on the site (Her initials) but was a sort of "MA" to all of us with her love and knowledge of kitties. I have not seen her posts for awhile....or am I just missing them somehow??
Come back Hissy! We miss you!
Linda

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't know if I am popular, but I do have an awful lot of posts. Not posting much now for a variety of reasons, on of which is work.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

I miss neetanddave

I really miss her - she was so much fun and where has Trout's Mom (Nat) been. She hasn't been posting much either.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

I miss neetanddave
Originally Posted by adymarie

I really miss her - she was so much fun and where has Trout's Mom (Nat) been. She hasn't been posting much either.
I believe a few members are still in touch with them. Maybe you can contact one of them.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

I remember Troutsmom saying (about a month ago) that she's been really busy with work.

I often atest the "disappearance" of members by thinking that the IT person blocked TCS from them because of how much they were on daily during work.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I remember Troutsmom saying (about a month ago) that she's been really busy with work.

I often atest the "disappearance" of members by thinking that the IT person blocked TCS from them because of how much they were on daily during work.
That could definately happen to me!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish cyclesarah would come back. She has 2 of the most beautiful red tabby boys, Riley and Amad. We don't hear much out of Dawnofsierra any more either.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm always around
usually as a lurker

Not that I'm popular or anything

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

I wish cyclesarah would come back. She has 2 of the most beautiful red tabby boys, Riley and Amad.
Oh i'm in touch with Sarah still!. She and her husband Brian who's in the forces were transferred to Germany a few months ago.

They've all settled in great, even the boys

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure if I've been missed, but I haven't been around for months more or less. I've posted a few messages in the last 2 months about what I've been up to, but other than that I haven't felt like participating. Not sure why.

My subscription is up on the 21st and I'm probably not renewing it because I'm never here.