How embarrassing!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had company over this afternoon when someone dropped a bomb!

They couldn't have waited 5 mins for my friends to leave could they?!

I swear, there was a green cloud floating through the house

I was soooooooo embarrassed too

The friends that are over are not easily grossed out (thank god!) and just laughed it off saying "When ya gotta go, ya gotta go"

As soon as they left I was scooping and spraying air freshener and lighting candles

I was tempted to crack a window or light a match but was scared they would get out of a window and the kitchen would explode if I lit a match

This ever happened to anyone else? Tell me I'm not the only one

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LOL oh yea...the litter box is in my computer room and as soon as i sit down at the desk...one of them feel the need to go! It about blows me outta the room. So yea i know exactly what your talking about!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Are you kidding me?

They plan it. I swear to GOD they plan it.

It ALWAYS happens when ever my MIL comes over.
They do it when my mom comes over
She loves cats but hates catboxes

kuntrykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My Daddy is manager of a ranch and a cowboy, so he works long hourse (we're talking like 5:00 am to 9:00 pm here, with no exaggeration.) He comes in once in the morning sometimes, about twice in the afternoon (just pit stops, for a drink or to make a phone call) and for meals sometimes. The MINUTE he comes in, Zoey has use the box. And the litterbox is in the office, where the computer is and Dad handles all of the business! Poor Daddy... He acts as if he doesn't even notice.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Until I saw the "scooping" part, I thought you were talking about one of your friends!
That's what I thought too!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know where your coming from, it never fails when my aunt comes in for a visit one of the boys just has to go. Now the litter box is in the bathroom and I try to keep the fan on in there, however it seem to make little difference.

My aunt is in her seventies very straighted-laced and proper. She's of the old school that animals belong outside and should never in any way, shape or form do their business inside. Anyone else I would most likely joke about it but not with her...it is a frosty situation.

As I said before it's a good thing I like my cats better then I like most people.

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's one of my major fears. My apartment is small and the litter box is in the bathroom very close to my living room. Often when I'm alone I'll be greatly offended at the odours emanating from the bathroom, so I'm a bit terrified to have people over in case there's an "incident".

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's happened to anyone who has kids, that's for sure! Dirty diapers, ya know? And as far as cats (and other species) are concerned, sure, it happens! Good friends (Like yours!) understand, (and in many cases, they love and care for cats themselves!), and the others? Well, guess I better leave that blank!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Until I saw the "scooping" part, I thought you were talking about one of your friends!
I soooo thought the same thing!!

But yet, Harley used to do that when we lived in our 1 bedroom apartment.... ALWAYS when we had company too!