Any one done a scrap book?

my cat mellow

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am from England but currently live in Yorktown V
Ok so I am about to do my first ever scrapbook, its going to be of mine and Wills Wedding, I was trying to decide what our first page should be..

I was thinking of maybe random pictures that we have of us together on different days out, as a build of our relationship? but I really dont know, what would you put?

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a scrapbook fanatic...

I'd say maybe look at one perfect picture of the two of you,, and then do some nice embellishment, and a journal entry to start the book out...

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scrapbooking is so much fun!

We like your idea about the first page being your life before you got married. Unless you just want to do a specific wedding scrapbook but normally couples have many important memories before marriage. If you do the before you got married page(s), you could put a story about how you met, when you met...what attracted you two to each other...all that mushy stuff

There are so many nice things to do! Its pretty much up to you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

my cat mellow

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am from England but currently live in Yorktown V
Originally Posted by angelkitty

I'm a scrapbook fanatic...

I'd say maybe look at one perfect picture of the two of you,, and then do some nice embellishment, and a journal entry to start the book out...
A wedding picture or just a nice picture?

I usually make greetings cards, so I figured a scrapbook wouldnt be to hard, but deciding on the pictures is very difficult LOL

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would be nice to do page of the two of you young, then when you met , My neice has abook done that way it is really gorgeous, they started with a newborn picture of the both of them

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ooo Oo! Fun! Hmmm...first page could be dating pictures, any documentation you may have of the proposal...or the wedding invites! Pics of you as children may be cute! Have fun with it!