hi! newbie here!

swinger

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hello everyone! im a newbie both to the forum and to the cat world! i recently got a persian kitten after my girlfriend introduced me to the cat community! my persian "tomiko" is turning 3 months on saturday and we are very happy so far! she's a total daddy's girl, she follows me around my pad and wakes me up every morning. she's very playful and we play games every night so that i can hone her hunting skills. my girlfriend has 4 cats, all of them rescued and i do my part in taking care of them when im there. im really enjoying my feline experience and im happy to find such a good resource for cat topics! cant wait to start posting and discovering more about all cats and also my little tiger!

cheers!

p.s. heres a picture of tomiko!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh. My. God!!! That is one of the cutest kittens I have ever seen!
I have a feeling she's going to be very popular around here!

Welcome to TCS!

If you have any questions as you find your way around the site, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll be happy to help.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

swinger

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thanks clixpix! ill surely keep that in mind when i need some info and when she starts puzzling me! she's very cute, she's a tri-color (at least that what i think they call them) and reminds me very much of a squirrel! she loves getting belly rubs and chasing after things! ill post more pics of her when i have the chance! the lady i got her from made me choose from four adorable kittens and she was definitely my choice when she told me that she loves to pose for the camera! and so far she proves to be a born model! thanks for the warm welcome!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the Cat Site!!

Tomiko is absolutely adorable! That face is so cute!
Thanks for sharing her photo with us!

Best Wishes to all of you! Have fun in the forums!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!

We most definitely need more pictures of Tomiko.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by swinger

thanks clixpix! ill surely keep that in mind when i need some info and when she starts puzzling me! she's very cute, she's a tri-color (at least that what i think they call them) and reminds me very much of a squirrel! she loves getting belly rubs and chasing after things! ill post more pics of her when i have the chance! the lady i got her from made me choose from four adorable kittens and she was definitely my choice when she told me that she loves to pose for the camera! and so far she proves to be a born model! thanks for the warm welcome!
Now that I look closer, I see her colors better. She really is a true beauty, and that's a gorgeous picture of her!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

swinger

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thanks everyone! will post more photos when i have them. her mom will be happy her kitty's gotten a bunch of compliments. was able to shoot her earlier when we were playing with a laser pointer and just chilling out! thanks again everyone, see u at the boards!

cheers!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...look at those pics!
You need to start a thread for her over in Fur Pictures!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When Kelly (clixpix) sent me a pm with your little girls picture my jaw dropped.

She's gorgeous!
Tomiko would be on the front cover if there was a vogue for kitties magazine.

You really need to put her in fur pics asap so the others can meet her, because she's going to have her own little fan club i can tell you that now!

swinger

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thanks for the kind words everyone! ill post some pics in the picture section later ! also have some questions with regards to her water intake! ill just post it in the correct section later!

cheers!