Thanks, Ferris...

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night Ferris came to visit me as I was settling down in my bed for the night. This is a normal occurance.

Usually, he'll beg for scritches and headbutt me until I satisfy him, then he'll take a brief catnap next to me before moving on for the night.

I was already laying with my head on my pillow when he walked up to me, so I put my face toward him in greeting. Now NORMALLY, he'll touch noses with me, then ask for scritches.

THIS time, however, he touched noses with me, then stepped UP onto my face, walking right over my cheekbones, eyes, nose and forehead!

Excuse me??? I'm so sorry for laying down where you were walking!

And, to top it all off, he had a poo-ball dangling from the fluff at he tip of his tail.

It's true love, I tell you. I wouldn't put up with that kind of treatment from any other male.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
he was just saying mom I have a dingle berry please take care of it

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Last night Ferris came to visit me as I was settling down in my bed for the night. This is a normal occurance.

Usually, he'll beg for scritches and headbutt me until I satisfy him, then he'll take a brief catnap next to me before moving on for the night.

I was already laying with my head on my pillow when he walked up to me, so I put my face toward him in greeting. Now NORMALLY, he'll touch noses with me, then ask for scritches.

THIS time, however, he touched noses with me, then stepped UP onto my face, walking right over my cheekbones, eyes, nose and forehead!

Excuse me??? I'm so sorry for laying down where you were walking!

And, to top it all off, he had a poo-ball dangling from the fluff at he tip of his tail.

It's true love, I tell you. I wouldn't put up with that kind of treatment from any other male.

Last night Lucky tried laying on my neck last night. I feel your pain(literally).