R.I.P. my faithful printer cable.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes sometime in the last month my printer cable was murdered. I'm not sure who did it, but the teeth marks give me a clue. I believe it was Levi, but with 4 suspects all of whom have sharp teeth, it's hard to tell.

but seriously they are 4, 4, 3 & 2, will they ever stop chewing on things? I'm thinking they knew I was going back to school and jealousy got the best of them.

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

Yes sometime in the last month my printer cable was murdered. I'm not sure who did it, but the teeth marks give me a clue. I believe it was Levi, but with 4 suspects all of whom have sharp teeth, it's hard to tell.

but seriously they are 4, 4, 3 & 2, will they ever stop chewing on things? I'm thinking they knew I was going back to school and jealousy got the best of them.
LOL! I still occasionally find bite marks in things. Luckily mine leave the cords alone for the most part now. My cats are 10, 10 & 7, but sometimes you wouldn't know it.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Maybe the printer cable wasn't as faithful as you thought. It could have been a subversive sending out secret messages.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh i feel for you lol, we used to go through so many chargers it wasnt funny, recently no matter how high i put things or where put them they still find them, my oldest daughter wasnt amused y/day when she went to listen to her MP3 player to find her ear phones had been chewed in half. opps.

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I empathize with your sorrow, Rang_27. My family, too, has suffered a recent loss - our carpet sweeper has kept vigil in the closet sans charger these last three days. *shakes head sadly* Like you, there are multiple suspects and too few clues to identify the true perp. I doubt we'll ever really know who did it. Poor C.S. may never receive proper closure!

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! Bad kitties! RIP printer cable.

At least you still have a printer!

Charlotte killed the printer "monster" earlier this year by knocking a speaker down onto it. Crushed its poor head.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I know how you feel! We have to keep an eye on our cords or Joey will chew on them while they are plugged in! Its horrible!
Hopefully your new printer cable will be more faithful, and less.... yummy....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the good news is I'm not sure the printer cable is dead, the bad news is that means that either the printer is dead, or the computer is in critical condition.

fiftyfour

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LOL... naughty felines... Luckily my cats don't really like cords or wires. They much prefer plastic bags or cardboard.