Vibes for Cat's Return

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My son's cat Luna is missing. Some of you may remember she is the one who had a litter of kittens back in May, which he found homes for. She was spayed and has always been indoor/outdoor. They live in a very rural area and she loved to roam.

About a month ago, my mom took in 2 adult female torti's when my stepsister and her husband moved and were unable to have them in their current housing (military, and not much choice about where to live at the moment).

Anyways, Luna didn't like these cats and started spending less and less time at home. Then one day, she just didn't come back. She's been gone for a couple weeks now and my son is heartbroken. He is away at college now so is only home on weekends, but he really loved that cat. Could use some "come home" vibes for Luna if you can spare them

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Come back soon Luna!!!
we are missing you!..

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Have you posted signs for her that she's missing and/or contacted the local shelter? I hope she finds her way back to your son! Good luck. Please keep us posted.
By the way, years ago, my sister had a cat that just disappeared one day and we put up signs everywhere, went to all the shelters, etc. Well, ONE YEAR LATER we found that this cat had been LIVING AROUND THE BLOCK!!! Seems she found a family that maybe fed her tastier food!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is one shelter in town and he has contacted them. Its a very small town and they live quite a few miles outside it. She may have found another home, or she may just be living on her own. I feel confident that she is ok, because she was always a VERY good hunter and loved to catch mice and things all the time. I think she just didn't want to live there anymore because of the new cats

My mom had a female siamese mix kitty that did the same thing several years back. When I moved in temp. with my RB girl Alley, her cat Kittle hated Alley and just left. She came back once a few months later and was obviously well fed and taken care of and hung around for a few days then left again and never came back. I guess its a territorial thing between the females. I hope Luna comes back though, for my son's sake.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No word

They have asked the neighbors to keep an eye out for her, but it is almost a mile between neighbors and so much wooded area that I'm not sure anyone woudl spot her unless she went up to their house.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Continuing the {{{{come-home}}}}} prayers and vibes that Luna decides to return, at least to let you know how she's doing.... And comfort hugs to you and your son

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many vibes, thoughts and prayers going to you and your son...and brainwaves to Luna telling her the new kits aren't all that bad.
I hope she turns up soon.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My stepdad claims to have seen Luna in the woods near the house but she wouldn't come to him, and ran off when he tried to approach her. Good news is she's still ok and still around

Hope she decideds to come home soon.

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The worse part is the not knowing where they went or if something
happened to them! I had a cat, Scream. She has been gone since Feb.06'
I still miss her deeply! I searched and searched for her! I live in the woods
also, i have been riding through the woods on a 4 wheeler, yelling for her, I guess i thought she would just appear as I was riding, heck I was crazy, i took it hard! People said she probably is living with someone else, my response to that was, well I want her back then! I wish Luna to come back soon, today, right now! I am sending return kitty vibes!

Monique

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry to here about Luna

I had one of my semi-ferals disappear (His name is Pepper) a few days ago and miss him terribly. Hope Luna's found soon.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ABSOLUTELY many vibes for Luna's safe and speedy return
-- and once home, for her and the two torti girls to bond!
Girls can and do, you know -- just ask my six girls!