Anyone else ever wonder what the cat is thinking when. . .

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yea, they are thinking hurry it up, so i can get in there and mark it. sometimes they dont even wait for me to finish, before they get in there, and start rolling around, then its off to the races as the cats each try to get to the new litter box, before the others do

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine just meows at me like "That's right, you better clean up after my stinky self. Slave."

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lol mine just looks at me like "what are you doing. . . your sick . . . i thought i loved you but your sick . . . "

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine are definitely thinking I should hurry up. I was too slow fetching the litter from the garage one time and one of the boys peed in the empty box.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Mine are definitely thinking I should hurry up. I was too slow fetching the litter from the garage one time and one of the boys peed in the empty box.
aww, poor thing! lol Mine looks in there at it empty like, you are going to fill it back up, correct?

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah definitely the 'hurry up I want to mark the new litter'. Radar once jumped up into the litter box and squatted while Nate was carrying it back from the bin to its normal location

There is definitely a race to see who can mark all 3 boxes first

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What a well thought out thread!

Mittens knows it's work for me, when I change hers she looks at me and takes off because she knows changing the litter box is one more thing I have to do.

Cassy just sits there and smiles, so happy I am cleaning her box.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Mine just meows at me like "That's right, you better clean up after my stinky self. Slave."

Ours aren't that bad. They just kind of look around as if to say "Did you get it all out mom?"

Then sometimes Whitey pounces at scooper outside the box. He thinks its an animal burrowing and trying to get out.