For anyone that has been following my wacky life:

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So a lot of people have been reading my threads about my crazy life and know about me and my boyfriend (of 4 years) just broke up. And there's been a lot of drama.

I know people don't like hearing about everyone's personal lives...but I thought I would give everyone the update.

I met with the landlord tonight to give him the rent for September, mind you I don't even live there. I explained to him the whole situation and he wanted the guys out in 7 days and told me to move back in there. He even told me to get some real roommates that actually care. So, that's good news! The landlord was so cool and so supportive- I'm so happy.

My landlord made a comment I thought I would share: "You should move back in with your cat, and live happily ever after." AWWWW! Thats so sweet that he remembered my cat!!!!

So I already talked to one of my friends and after the guys move out of the house me and my friend are going to move in and she'll pay 1\\2 the rent!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
That is great that you are cutting your rent by half. Sending good luck vibes that everything goes smoothly over the next week.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good to hear! I hope your ex and his friend get their boo-tays outta there ASAP!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great news!!

I must applaud you on having asked for advice and for actually having followed it! So many know they are in a bad situation, ask for advice, then completely ignore it and go on living with their head in the sand.

I'm so glad that you have taken action to actually improve your situation. Things are already looking up for you. Not only did you find out that your landlord is a nice person who likes cats, but you will be reducing your expenses because you will have a room mate that actually pays their own way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you guys for all of your support. I really couldn't have gone through with all of this without help and guidance from you guys on TCS. I don't really have any friends in real life, so I came here for help. You guys are the best

Remember when I told you guys my landlord was cool and he'd let me off the lease....well I told you so! Well, actually, he just wants them off the lease! HAHA So I still get the house after all!

The lease is up in December so me and my new roommate will probably go our seperate ways from there. I need to live on my own for awhile and "find myself" after getting out of a 4 yr relationship and I'm only 22!

My landlord is cool... he loves my cat! When he came over one time and was putting a lock on our closet door he was sitting there talking to my cat the whole time. (I was listening in from the other room)

I'll let you know how things turn out.
Thanks again for EVERYTHING!

Tiffany and PHX (soul mates for life)

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is great news!
It's also pretty cool he mentioned PHX.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is great news... Ahahahaha the boys got the boot, they are gonna get a wicked taste of reality now... Their crutch is officially retired (you being their crutch). Oh well, I sum it up to karma! Im so glad things worked out and that you already have a roomate... Haha maybe I should move in, but then we would have WAY too many cats.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's wonderful news. Obviously the landlord recognizes that YOU are a good tenant and he wants to keep you. That is excellent.

I'm glad you will be getting rid of the 2 "sponges".
Our daughter was in a similar situation with a fellow.

She was dating a fellow who lived at home, didn't go to school, didn't have a job and basically sat around playing Guild Wars all day and half the night. She resented her dad and I telling her to get out of that relationship. I asked her if she wanted to support this guy for the rest of her life and she said she didn't. She finally saw the light and ended the relationship.

You young ladies deserve better so demand it.

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

Haha maybe I should move in, but then we would have WAY too many cats.
No such thing as too many cats
unless you have so many, you need to throw a few at people walking past the house.

Well I guess I can chime in here now and say, good on your landlord, and good on you girl. I don't think anyone should sponge off others, especially men.
It's great PHX will be back in the house he knows.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DIEGO

No such thing as too many cats
unless you have so many, you need to throw a few at people walking past the house.

Well I guess I can chime in here now and say, good on your landlord, and good on you girl. I don't think anyone should sponge off others, especially men.
It's great PHX will be back in the house he knows.
I have three, two of which are males that do not get along at all... That would be putting three males together with one female... I sense danger...

Hehe at throwing cats at people... reminds me of the crazy cat lady on the simpsons...

Once again Im happy for you Tiffany... stay strong.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DIEGO

I was thinking of her when I wrote that, and well since you bought it up, heres a wee present.

Its just so well done.
Love tht video... the girls at work sent it to me... apparently thats how Ill be in the future ;(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

That is great news... Ahahahaha the boys got the boot, they are gonna get a wicked taste of reality now... Their crutch is officially retired (you being their crutch). Oh well, I sum it up to karma! Im so glad things worked out and that you already have a roomate... Haha maybe I should move in, but then we would have WAY too many cats.
Awww, Nikki! You can come move in with me. There is no such thing as having too many cats either.

Yeah, last night after I told the guys they have 7 days to get out, they freaked! What are we going to do? Where are we to go? I said "Hey, you should have thought about that before you decided I was going to be the only one paying the rent there!" HHAHAHAHHAH

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good for you girl, its time those boys get a taste of their own medicine, grow up, and stand on their own... Let reality give em a straight smack in the face.... Your ex will really realize how much he took you for granted once he is paying his own way...