TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK...

We've got our date:

Sunday September 16, 2007

Place:

Holland, MI - PM me for the exact location

Looks like there is plenty of places to sit, and look around and there is a tunnel through the dune. They have two covered picinic areas both with grills and electricity. I would assume it not to be too hard to get one on a sunday this late in the year since school will be back in session though I am not sure.

Time:

How about 2 pm, so that the people who are travelling further have plenty of time without having to leave at the crack of dawn!!!
Also gives plenty of time to travel back and not get real dark.

What to bring:

Yourself, a dish to pass (or two or three, whatever!) Your own beverages, Your own place settings (napkins, plates, silverwear, glasses), Sunscreen (don't want anyone to burn!), Towels if you want to swim or what not!

I for sure will be bringing a few dishes to pass as well as some extra water or soda, probably a whole pack of paper plates and silverwear and napkins, I will also bring a garbage bag though it looked like they had garbages there. I am a prepared little monkey when it comes to things like that. I always bring extra!

Can anyone think of anything else we might need?

Alright I am going to get the PM's out!

Jill

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still a maybe. I can let you know for sure the week of. Hopefuly I can make it!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'll definatly be there and perhaps with a husband in tow but I suspect he'll pass to watch Nascar... and I don't think my cousin will be able to make it either. I'll probably bring a dessert and a salad to pass. I'm happy to carpool anyone whos near or between South Bend and Holland as long as it's not to far out of the way just send me a PM. Looks like our group will be small but I'm super excited!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittergirl

As far as I still can tell I will be going so you can always meet up with me and I can drive the rest of the way.
That would be fantastic... I hate driving long distances alone.

Originally Posted by lunasmom

I'm still a big IF.

We don't have a mover or anywhere to move to yet! Once I can get that (hopefully all next week) I can let everyone know for sure if I'm going.
I hope everything works out for you... even if you can't make it.

Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Ok... I'm going to start a new thread with the date and a probably for sure place of Tunnel Park or in Holland for sure, and get the PM's out to like Linda -Stamp3D so if she can go she can try to get in touch with twstychik!
I'm still very willing to pick people up who are close to South Bend, IN or between here and South Haven/Holland... but I think Linda said she probably won't be able to make it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jenney, Really hope to see you again this year! Hopefully you'll be able to make it!

Meaghan, thanks for being so helpful and trying to get us all here! Hope that will make it so more can show!!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Jenney, Really hope to see you again this year! Hopefully you'll be able to make it!

Meaghan, thanks for being so helpful and trying to get us all here! Hope that will make it so more can show!!
The more the merrier... right?

Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

Darn! That would be a drive.....

I thought about it since I couldn't make it to the Ohio one.....

Oh well....
Ya, it's a long way from Ohio.

Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

I'll be there!

Gotta start thinking about what to make...

And shop...

And all that good stuff!!!!
Oh... shopping! I almost forgot... my furbabies want to share their favorites.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone coming from around the Tri-City area? I'd be happy to drive (I get carsick when I passenger, lol!)

P.S. I need explicit directions to this place. And maybe a cell phone number for when I get lost, lol!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Anyone coming from around the Tri-City area? I'd be happy to drive (I get carsick when I passenger, lol!)

P.S. I need explicit directions to this place. And maybe a cell phone number for when I get lost, lol!
Well, I'm pretty good with directions so if we ride together I'd be happy to help you navigate. I do think a number exchange would be a good idea though.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmm....is there a Tri-City area in N Ind? I meant Bay City, Saginaw, Midland, Michigan....ooops! I'd love to ride with ya, but I think it's a little out of my way!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hmmmm....is there a Tri-City area in N Ind? I meant Bay City, Saginaw, Midland, Michigan....ooops! I'd love to ride with ya, but I think it's a little out of my way!
Oops...
Ignore me... it's been a long week and I've gotten you confused with crittergirl.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be sure to send everone who's going my cell number before the day! I think that's a good idea.... I'll also try to help Pookie out with real good directions... even though I'm not real sure myself, I'm google mapping it!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it's less than a week away... are we still meeting at Tunnel park? I reminded my husband and he said "So, your definatly going?" I said "Yes, and you can come if you want." LOL He quickly said NO. Oh well, I'm really excited!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yup we're still having it! I'm excited too! Anyone who wants my cell number PM me and we can trade, so we can try not to lose anyone mid state!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alright guys! It's Sunday! Is everyone ready? twsty, did Linda ever PM you to say if she might come? I know I PM'd her and told her of the time and place!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Alright guys! It's Sunday! Is everyone ready? twsty, did Linda ever PM you to say if she might come? I know I PM'd her and told her of the time and place!
The last I heard from her was that she could NOT make it. Looks like it'll be a small group. I'm sending you a PM now.

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

The last I heard from her was that she could NOT make it. Looks like it'll be a small group. I'm sending you a PM now.
I'll be PM'ing you soon to figure out where to meet, then I can drive the rest of the way if you want.