Pictures of Penny

penelopecat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here's our little Principessa Penny.

Pretty as a picture

Supervising the painting of the front hall.

Showing off some of my work.

Aw!

Our dog's trainer said to get a "spot" (the little rug) for him and teach him to go to it on command. Penny keeps sabatoging his training.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness Penny and your dog are the sweetest. LOLOL @ Penny in the basket and Penny on the rug

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PenelopeCat

Showing off some of my work.
Those photos are amazing! Good Job!

You did that painting in the photo above? WOW! Your work is beautiful
What other kind of stuff do you paint & can we see more?! Purrdy Please? lol! One more thing - What type of paint do you use? We like to paint too & wanted a few tips from someone as creative as you if you don't mind...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

penelopecat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks! Yes, Penny is incredibly soft. One of her nicknames is Bunny because her coat is as soft as bunny fur.

I love to paint. Right now I've been painting decorative litterbox screens. I think I read somewhere in your rules that I shouldn't be posting ads except in a specific area and then only after I've been here for awhile, so I won't post about it here. But you can find the link to my site in my profile.

I use acrylics. They are so easy to work with and also to clean up. I like the craft acrylics in the little bottles more than the artists acrylics in tubes. I'd love to see what you've painted.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PenelopeCat

I love to paint. Right now I've been painting decorative litterbox screens. But you can find the link to my site in my profile.I use acrylics. They are so easy to work with and also to clean up. I like the craft acrylics in the little bottles more than the artists acrylics in tubes. I'd love to see what you've painted.
We went to your website & wow you have talent! Those litterbox screens are a genius idea
Keep coming up with unique ideas! Can't wait to see more
Hopefully we can be as good as you one day...you give us inspiration!

Penny is Precious! That first photo you posted does look like it could be a greeting card! Hope to see more pictures of her too someday...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

penelopecat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aw, thanks! You are very nice. I started a blog on my site where I'm keeping a photo record of how I paint the screens.

Penny's very special. We've had a lot of cats in our family. At one point, we had 5 of them. But she is definitely the sweetest and most loving. And she's my inspiration for my paintings. But for some odd reason I feel a little funny about some stranger having a painting of her. So I always change her a little, like that one screen that she's standing next to in one of the photos.