Oh, no you won't!! *waves finger* Not today, TCS!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You will not keep me on here all morning
. I have the day off, my last one for the week. I HAVE to get some shopping done, items taken back to the post office, etc.

Yes, I am interested in how people like apples...if they fold or wad...what revealing questions GingersMom will answer; but, if my bills aren't paid on time b/c I have no stamps, I'll have a hard time explaining why.

How do you do it? How to you just step away, when there are so many interesting threads? I know we have an "addicted to TCS" thread, but really--how do you pull yourself away?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yooooooooooo-hooooooooooooo!!!! Come and see what has happened since you started this thread. It won't take long.

And a gnome might be involved.

Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.............

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually set a limit on time and stick to it most times. I just tell myself - ok now you need to get this done, once its done, then you can go back and read some more threads and answer them

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd love to know the secret! I clean in between TCS sessions, LOL. I've actually managed to get quite a bit done today, not sure how.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She'll be back.. I'm sure of it.. You can't stay away from an addiction like TCS..

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't let ME keep you here.

As with any addiction, you just have to learn to say no.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Taurus77

. I have the day off, my last one for the week. I HAVE to get some shopping done, items taken back to the post office, etc.

Yes, I am interested in how people like apples...if they fold or wad...what revealing questions GingersMom will answer; but, if my bills aren't paid on time b/c I have no stamps, I'll have a hard time explaining why.

How do you do it? How to you just step away, when there are so many interesting threads? I know we have an "addicted to TCS" thread, but really--how do you pull yourself away?
...what a thread!!!

I figured in your nightmares TCS tell you this:

FEAR ME!!!
POST here!...POST here!!!
...Don´t resist!!!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

...what a thread!!!

I figured in your nightmares TCS tell you this:

FEAR ME!!!
POST here!...POST here!!!
...Don´t resist!!!

I bet they do!!!

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I have been feeling some withdrawals whenever I have to do something else!
I have been feeling the same as you !! You so crazy!!!

It's just fun here!
Monique

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok! I take it all back!! My internet at home went out yesterday and is still out!
So, I didn't really have the willpower that it may have appeared that I had. I am having to sneak at work right now. I can't believe it! Did someone put vodoo on the old HP?

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've figured it out. The answer. Are you ready?

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

I've tried and tried to do school instead of surf TCS. I've tried and tried to finish my ook. I've tried and tried to do EVERYTHING instead of what I really don't need to do (go on TCS). But--it's not possible! Once an addiction, always an addiction. And there's not even any pills you can take for it.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by taterbug

I bet they do!!!
That´s right!.....

Ok! I take it all back!! My internet at home went out yesterday and is still out!
So, I didn't really have the willpower that it may have appeared that I had. I am having to sneak at work right now. I can't believe it! Did someone put vodoo on the old HP?
Oh My!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

for come back soon the internet at home!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

See what happens????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Day two, still no internet. I am again at work with "hawk eyes" all around, sneaking on TCS.