Ok. Weird kitty

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Taz is a very loving kitty. He likes to knead and lay on my chest. He'll do the little head bops like crazy. One thing I just don't understand though... he starts to knead and then puts his head down my shirt like he's looking for um.. something.....

After having my daughter 5 years ago my milk never did go away completely. I mean I can't make a bottle or anything but once in awhile a drop or two will come out. Can he maybe smell it and be trying to get to it?

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Could be. Or it could be the warmth--cats are great lovers of warmth, and he could be snuggling.

Was he taken from his mom too early? This behavior suggests that he thinks you are his mom!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Callista

Could be. Or it could be the warmth--cats are great lovers of warmth, and he could be snuggling.

Was he taken from his mom too early? This behavior suggests that he thinks you are his mom!
I don't know. I have no history on him. I'm the only one he's tried to crawl down a shirt with so I think your right. To him I'm mommy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok were officilly through the first night. Taz would not leave me alone at first. I had to put him in Kota's crate (It's very large) because my husband sleep walks and I did not want him to leave the bedroom. I also didn't want Kota to steal his food. At first he freaked out. Was meowing constantly and climbing the bars. I noticed he started to pull one of my shirts that happened to be by the crate inside. So that gave me an idea. I put my skirt into the crate and he calmed right down! I didn't hear much from him after that.