Can I have pics of plants / bugs / water / rocks...?

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Well, as you might know, I'm re-decorating my apartment right now.

I will be painting my bedroom light blue and I will have black shelves on the walls and hopefully a black reading chair (if I can find one!
) I bought nice paper lamps from IKEA, one of them will go on the floor, one on the bedside table. I'll also have a small shelve with candles. I'm really trying to create a peaceful look.

The other room (my kitchen / living room / office / stairs) is a nice natural looking green, with hardwood floors, white curtains, etc. I also have lots of houseplants to make it feel very natural.

I have some small frames to go in both rooms and I need pictures to put in them. I have a few family and vacation pics I can use, but I would like to have some simpler and more "artistic" pictures as well. Preferably pictures of nature. I know some of you are good photographs, so if you have nice pictures you wouldn't mind letting me use, I would really appreciate. My preference is for close-up shots of plants, bugs, rocks, etc. They can be in color or black and white.

They had some pics at IKEA, but I really would rather not have the same pics as everyone else.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have tons!! Name a season or plant I'll see if I have one!!

For example........

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Originally Posted by GailC

I have tons!! Name a season or plant I'll see if I have one!!

For example........
Oh, that's pretty!
But since most of my pictures will be fairly small, I think close-ups would work better. Do you have close-ups of a frozen tree branch? A leaf with dew on it? or autumn leaves?

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
There's a couple. I don't have many on this computer but if you want more I have a ton more on my laptop and I can post them later.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My hobby is taking close-ups of my little garden! I have a frightening amount. Here are a few...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

They're all sized for the internet. If you want one, I can send it too you high resolution so it'll print better.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I selected the purple area only, feathered and copied to a new layer then made the bottom layer B&W in photoshop.

Some cameras can do it though, you click the button, focus on the colour you want to keep and then click again for your image

shopcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have some pictures of Florida lizards if you are interested-if so, post or send me a pm-I'll send them over to photobucket(they are on disc) or could send you a yahoo photos link by email.