Little Kitten Just died...

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Henry... born Aug 1st 2007
Died.. Sept 2nd 2007
Reason, must have been premature.. But he didn't go peacefully. he suffured a lot.. poor thing...

-Stephy

hdizzy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss. I had a similar thing happen to me not long ago, I know what you're going thru. You did everything you could do. Kittens can just fade so quickly. Was this not from your litter of 11?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry.
It is so hard when they are that young....there really isn't anything to be done, either.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes it was... I am so sad right now.. i was making his meal and my sister came to me with him in her hands and said steph.. i am sorry but he's gone.. I am very emotional with cats and babies for some odd reasons.. i love them so much... even if he was there for only 2 days...

hdizzy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Again, I'm so sorry. 11 babies is just so many for momma. At least he was loved, you just got to remember that! If momma didn't find you, he might have never been loved by a human.

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hdizzy

Again, I'm so sorry. 11 babies is just so many for momma. At least he was loved, you just got to remember that! If momma didn't find you, he might have never been loved by a human.
I'm so sorry.....you did the best you could.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm sad but i did all i could.. atleast i hope i did... i feel horrible as i did with april and Panthers death..

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear that little Henry didn't make it.
Was he the littlest one that you thought wasn't eating enough? At least he's at peace now & you've got the other 10 to help momma care for.