No clean forks?!?

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, bf and I have an arrangement wherein he is responsible for dishes (which I hate doing) and I am responsible for laundry (which he hates doing). Well, being that he works in the computer section of Futureshop and it's back to school, he hasn't had much free time. So, I have discovered that there are no clean forks...or clean much of anything. I WAS going to break down and do some dishes, when I came up with a great idea....

I picked up some chinese food for dinner. There's a great place about 20 or so minutes away and we haven't had it in forever. It was super tasty and best of all.....no need for forks because among the only clean things left in my kitchen were chopsticks!!

So, now I'm full and have continued my impressive streak of labour day weekend nonproductivity.
What chores have you managed to avoid this holiday weekend?

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've avoided pretty much everything except laundry and dishes...the two things that you have avoided! I needed clean scrubs, and the kitties needed clean dishes. However....the cat hair covered carpet is SCREAMING at me to vacuum it. La-La-La-La-La.....I can't hear you....La-La-La-La.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

I've avoided pretty much everything except laundry and dishes...the two things that you have avoided! I needed clean scrubs, and the kitties needed clean dishes. However....the cat hair covered carpet is SCREAMING at me to vacuum it. La-La-La-La-La.....I can't hear you....La-La-La-La.
LOL my carpets' screams are muffled by the fur

Actually, I have done laundry. Not all of it, but some, so we do have some clean clothes, towels, etc.

missourigrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I cleaned the house from top to bottom Friday. The main chore I've avoided so far this holiday weekend is my school work.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've avoided everything, woo. Picked up some calzones for dinner from Italian Bistro (AMAZING real Italian food). Don't have to worry about laundry b/c the fiance's mom always does it (though honestly, I really prefer to do it..)

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kitchen floor needs washing badly!!!
And I was going to pick tomatoes this morning but didn't-have to tomorrow before they get icky!!
Haven't shaved my legs yet-does that count??

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No chores here, though we HAVE to do laundry tomorrow or I won't be able to go to work on Tuesday for lack of shirts!
I don't think going to work topless would be looked upon too highly.

We had leftovers for dinner tonight and yesterday we were at the fair for dinner, so no cooking for me (though I did make some fried eggs this mornin' but that hardly counts as cooking).

cdubbie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

Pretty much everything

I laid around watching Tv most of the day while DH and the kids were swimming... Yes, I watched Flavor of Love all day
I got sucked into the Dead Like Me Marathon...I know what you are sayin'!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
EVERYTHING!!!

I didn't do anything barely at all.. We did a few dishes, but that was about the jist of that!!
I love lazy weekends!!

I watched 3 seasons of Sex in the City, and started on 1st season of Heroes.. It was a lazy fun weekend!!