Mr. Pajamas with an appearance by Dorky Fish

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mr. Pajamas was having a blast with the Kong Wubba he commandeered from the dogs!

He looks so big.
He is big, I think. Will be 4 months on the 5th & he already weighs 6 lbs 2 oz as of 8/30. Is that big for a 4 month old kitten?

He had to play with the dog's tail too.

I put the food up out of the foster dog's reach & Dorky Fish decided to eat like this

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is big ... but you could "advertise" Garfield type cat

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How handsome! And he looks like he is having a blast!

He is about the same age as Ike and, compared to her, he is very big! But he's a big boy and she's a little girl ^_^

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Macey the dog doesn't mind her tail played with. This is also the dog who put up with Jade biting her all the time, Figaro hanging off her ears/lips, & a bunch of other kittens picking on her!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is a strapping boy for 4 months, and just cute as can be. I would love to have him. Too bad you can't keep him. He and DF make a cute pair to have around.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

He is a strapping boy for 4 months, and just cute as can be. I would love to have him. Too bad you can't keep him. He and DF make a cute pair to have around.
I know.
I really think 8 is a good number!
Lil sis is crying "allergies", so I cannot keep them. Although, if she's got kitty allergies, it would help if she'd quit burying her face in the cats!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What cuties, and Dorky Fish is just trying to aid digestion, we all know it is bad for a kitty to have to bend over to eat, stretching allows more food to reach the tummy quicker