TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › UPDATED - READ! 7th Anniverssary and 2 Million Posts MEGA CONTEST!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

UPDATED - READ! 7th Anniverssary and 2 Million Posts MEGA CONTEST!!! - Page 7

post #181 of 209
All right Taurus!! Congratulations!!
post #182 of 209
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1998000

Post 1998000




We're getting sooooooo close!!
post #183 of 209
Wow, we're going to get to 2,000,000 any day now!
post #184 of 209
Wow, thats crazy- lots of active posters!
post #185 of 209
Thread Starter 
Congrats to Jenny and Taurus! Points have been donated!

One more before the 2,000,000 post!!!
post #186 of 209
1000 more to GO till the WINNER! & I posted POSTED # 1999000

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...0&postcount=12

post #187 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lore View Post
1000 more to GO till the WINNER! & I posted POSTED # 1999000

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...0&postcount=12

Looks like tomorrow the winner will be found out!

How funny that you were the one to post this one!?
post #188 of 209
Oh wow This is a really great idea.. too bad it won't be me cuz I won't be home all day.. lol Booo.. Good luck to everyone who will be on here I guess!
post #189 of 209
probably will have the winner while I am sleeping.....less than 300 to go
post #190 of 209
Its hard to stay up even with gifts being involved
post #191 of 209
So, where is it... who did it?
post #192 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lore View Post
So, where is it... who did it?
In the other thread, it was Kelly/clixpix!
post #193 of 209
I can't believe it...someone just PM'd me and told me!
post #194 of 209
Hehehe.....your kitties will be doing a happy dance very soon!
post #195 of 209
CONGRATS!!!!! .... ugh... now I can go to bed....

on a different note... I never got my points for the "round 1000" for the last 000 round
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...&postcount=186
post #196 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
Hehehe.....your kitties will be doing a happy dance very soon!
I have to go back and see what the prizes are! I think Jin and Sabina are going to be very happy!
post #197 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lore View Post
CONGRATS!!!!! .... ugh... now I can go to bed....
Me too! Congrats Kelly!
post #198 of 209
Say....none of the prizes were Halloween costumes, were they?

Just kidding Kelly!
post #199 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
Say....none of the prizes were Halloween costumes, were they?

Just kidding Kelly!
Hardy har har!

Don't you have a paper you're supposed to be writing?

post #200 of 209
It's an essay....and I'm half done now! That's 5 pages, ya know! Now I think I'm off to bed, it is 3:10 in the morning!
post #201 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
It's an essay....and I'm half done now! That's 5 pages, ya know! Now I think I'm off to bed, it is 3:10 in the morning!
Oooh...five pages! You probably posted more than that!

Just kidding! G'night!
post #202 of 209
My turn to you!

Good night Winner!
post #203 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lore View Post
CONGRATS!!!!! .... ugh... now I can go to bed....

on a different note... I never got my points for the "round 1000" for the last 000 round
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...&postcount=186
Anne is away right now, so I am sure you will get them when she returns.
post #204 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lore View Post
CONGRATS!!!!! .... ugh... now I can go to bed....

on a different note... I never got my points for the "round 1000" for the last 000 round
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...&postcount=186

You'll get 'em. It took Anne a couple of days to get my points to me.
post #205 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom View Post
Anne is away right now, so I am sure you will get them when she returns.
Ahh, ok... I didnt know that.

Lookie there... went to bed at 3:30 am and back on the forum at 8am (well got up at 7:30) A whole 4 hours of sleep.... oooohhhh... its going to be a LOOOOOONG day of taking care of 4, 3 year olds... & we're OUT of coffee.... ahhh well, it was FUN, to have a shot at 'the big one' LOL! The odds were better than the lottery & certianly more entertaing & I certianly don't despise the winner, like in the lottery.

& I can't wait to see PHOTOS of all the goodies w/ her kitties!

post #206 of 209
Congratulations Kelly and Congratulations TCS!!
post #207 of 209
Congrats, Kelly! You're sooo lucky!
post #208 of 209
Congrats!!!!! You will have to post pics of the stuff you got!
post #209 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lore View Post
The odds were better than the lottery & certianly more entertaing & I certianly don't despise the winner, like in the lottery.
OMG, that made me laugh out loud! I'm so glad you don't despise me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Congratulations Kelly and Congratulations TCS!!
Thanks Pami!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisk View Post
Congrats, Kelly! You're sooo lucky!
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catkiki View Post
Congrats!!!!! You will have to post pics of the stuff you got!
Will do!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › UPDATED - READ! 7th Anniverssary and 2 Million Posts MEGA CONTEST!!!