TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › What BIG YELLOW eyes you have my dear....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What BIG YELLOW eyes you have my dear....

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
Here are a couple of Stinky Tinky herself.

She looks MEAN in this one!! I did re-size these pictures.. please give them some time to go smaller.... thanks!





post #2 of 19
Stinky Tinky.... She looks gorgeous in that chair!
post #3 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
Stinky Tinky.... She looks gorgeous in that chair!
Yes, she got that name well.... because... LOOK... I can tell ya'll but dont let her know I told ya'll, she gets kind of shy about it.

Ok... here I go.... she got the name "Stinky Tinky" because she FARTS...ALOT!!

And if you look closely.... in the last 2 pics... i made her a little mo-hawk!! I just LOVE picking on her!
post #4 of 19
Wow, that first picture is stunning!!
post #5 of 19
She is a BEAUTIFUL girl
post #6 of 19
Boy, the eyes really stand out! Beautiful!!
post #7 of 19
She is a lovely girl And Stinky Tinky, that's a gorgeous mohawk you got yourself there. Absolutely stellar.
post #8 of 19
OMG she is beautiful She is so shiny
post #9 of 19
Wow! She is a beautiful girl!
post #10 of 19
You should do more and maybe get payed in a magazine or somehing, Animal Photography
post #11 of 19
She is beautiful She looks like a miniature black leopard
post #12 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
You should do more and maybe get payed in a magazine or somehing, Animal Photography
I love taking pictures! Whether it be of my fuzzy butts or my less fuzzy butts (the kiddos). I would love to blame the great pics on myself but I must be honest I have a good camera... hehehehe

Well ok.. a little of it comes from me...
post #13 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat View Post
She is beautiful She looks like a miniature black leopard
Its funny you say that!!... I have always thought that of her!!!
post #14 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjerkness View Post
OMG she is beautiful She is so shiny
My husband "HATES" cats!! Yea right.... but anyways that what he claims. But not Stinky Tinky... he tells me she is not allowed outside with the others (I take my cats out on adventures within the boundaries of my fenced yard) he says because her hair is so shiny and pretty and he doesnt want her to get dirty....
She doesnt listen though.... she goes out anyways... just when he is at work!!!
post #15 of 19
She's a beauty!
post #16 of 19
She's adorable
post #17 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
She's adorable
Thank you!!
post #18 of 19
I LOVE black cats, and those eyes are soo beautiful..

My tortie has really pretty eyes like that too..
post #19 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelkitty View Post
I LOVE black cats, and those eyes are soo beautiful..

My tortie has really pretty eyes like that too..


Thank you!
I would LOVE to see pics of your torties beautiful eyes!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › What BIG YELLOW eyes you have my dear....