Do I post too much

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Earlier Dragoriana pointed out that I post a lot. Now I'm worried that I'm annoying everybody. She said it wasn't annoying but it might be to some of you. It's just that I'm home a lot and I get bored. I never have anything interesting to post because my life is pretty much dull right now. I just hope I'm not aggrevating anyone here. Besides my parents, DH, and Popsie you guys are the only other people I talk to. Sad isn't it. I need a life.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sweetie, there's no such thing as posting "too" much on this site.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Earlier Dragoriana pointed out that I post a lot.
That's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?

Don't worry about it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Originally Posted by clixpix

Don't worry about it.
I know Dragoriana wasn't being rude or anything when she said that. I just worry about silly things.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise

Don't worry about it.
Pardon me? All i said to her earlier was that she likes to post alot. I wasn't being mean or rude.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As long as you don't post threads with a one liner such as "I'm bored, what you doing?" your fine, because when their like that it's like being in the chatrooms and we don't allow it

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

As long as you don't post threads with a one liner such as "I'm bored, what you doing?" your fine, because when their like that it's like being in the chatrooms and we don't allow it
Awww... I loves them type of threads

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like someone said above, it is not the number of posts, just what people post about that matters on here

Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Pardon me? All i said to her earlier was that she likes to post alot. I wasn't being mean or rude.
Sweety, I don't think anyone was saying you were rude, just that you post a lot too

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ooh S.N.A.P!

Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Like someone said above, it is not the number of posts, just what people post about that matters on here

Sweety, I don't think anyone was saying you were rude, just that you post a lot too
I'm not being mean with my comment either, I just thought it was quite funny when Luvmycat said that. You both post a lot but its good, coz it gives me something to read.

Luvmycat1 and Dragoriana: look on the bright side, if all your threads get lots of good replies and keeps everyone entertained, who cares how much either of you post, or anyone else here.
I think I post a lot, I've been a member here 2mths now and have already made 1,000+ posts. I have no idea what I could have said in 2mths to give me that any posts. I've been a member of a number of forums for a few years now and I haven't even hit 100 posts.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Never said you were.

Originally Posted by icklemiss21

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am personally always bored... and I post alot too.. not alot, but alot.. Does that make sense..

probably doesn't make sense.

I"M BABBLING again.

No worries.. I like talking to you!!!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Nope, if someone thinks you're posting a lot, then they can just not read/not reply to your posts. It's not like you're forcing anyone to listen to you against your will.

For the rest of us who are often similarly bored, it gives us something to read.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It doesn't bother me when someone posts alot. It keeps the forum active and there is always something new to read.

But when all their posts are 1 liners about stuff like.....oh no I broke a nail (just for an example lol) it is kind of annoying.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, at least you aren't like me -- I may not post as often, but when I do, it's like reading War & Peace...

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think you post anymore than some others here.

I tend to go in fits and spurts and sometimes I feel rather chatty and post more and other times I just read and don't post much.

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Hey, at least you aren't like me -- I may not post as often, but when I do, it's like reading War & Peace...
I am beginning to think that is the way I am too!!
I don't always have something to say about everything, but when I have something to say, sometimes it's a lot!! hahahahaha

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I want to clarify that Dragoriana was not being mean when she said I like to post a lot. Her comment didn't upset me in any way. I was just worried that I might be annoying some people because that's the way I am. I have anxiety issues. I'm sorry I even dragged her into to this.