TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Do I post too much
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Do I post too much

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
Earlier Dragoriana pointed out that I post a lot. Now I'm worried that I'm annoying everybody. She said it wasn't annoying but it might be to some of you. It's just that I'm home a lot and I get bored. I never have anything interesting to post because my life is pretty much dull right now. I just hope I'm not aggrevating anyone here. Besides my parents, DH, and Popsie you guys are the only other people I talk to. Sad isn't it. I need a life.
post #2 of 22
sweetie, there's no such thing as posting "too" much on this site.
post #3 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
Earlier Dragoriana pointed out that I post a lot.
That's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?

Don't worry about it.
post #4 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
Earlier Dragoriana pointed out that I post a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post
That's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?

Don't worry about it.
I know Dragoriana wasn't being rude or anything when she said that. I just worry about silly things.
post #5 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post
That's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?

Don't worry about it.

Pardon me? All i said to her earlier was that she likes to post alot. I wasn't being mean or rude.
post #6 of 22
As long as you don't post threads with a one liner such as "I'm bored, what you doing?" your fine, because when their like that it's like being in the chatrooms and we don't allow it
post #7 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
As long as you don't post threads with a one liner such as "I'm bored, what you doing?" your fine, because when their like that it's like being in the chatrooms and we don't allow it
Awww... I loves them type of threads
post #8 of 22
Like someone said above, it is not the number of posts, just what people post about that matters on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoriana View Post
Pardon me? All i said to her earlier was that she likes to post alot. I wasn't being mean or rude.
Sweety, I don't think anyone was saying you were rude, just that you post a lot too
post #9 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
Earlier Dragoriana pointed out that I post a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post
That's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?
Ooh S.N.A.P!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
Like someone said above, it is not the number of posts, just what people post about that matters on here



Sweety, I don't think anyone was saying you were rude, just that you post a lot too
I'm not being mean with my comment either, I just thought it was quite funny when Luvmycat said that. You both post a lot but its good, coz it gives me something to read.


Luvmycat1 and Dragoriana: look on the bright side, if all your threads get lots of good replies and keeps everyone entertained, who cares how much either of you post, or anyone else here.
I think I post a lot, I've been a member here 2mths now and have already made 1,000+ posts. I have no idea what I could have said in 2mths to give me that any posts. I've been a member of a number of forums for a few years now and I haven't even hit 100 posts.
post #10 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy View Post
sweetie, there's no such thing as posting "too" much on this site.
I agree

Keep posting, por favor
post #11 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoriana View Post
Pardon me? All i said to her earlier was that she likes to post alot. I wasn't being mean or rude.
Never said you were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
Sweety, I don't think anyone was saying you were rude, just that you post a lot too
post #12 of 22
hmmm, now I'm wondering who has the highest posts per day
post #13 of 22
I am personally always bored... and I post alot too.. not alot, but alot.. Does that make sense..

probably doesn't make sense.

I"M BABBLING again.

No worries.. I like talking to you!!!
post #14 of 22
Nope, if someone thinks you're posting a lot, then they can just not read/not reply to your posts. It's not like you're forcing anyone to listen to you against your will.

For the rest of us who are often similarly bored, it gives us something to read.
post #15 of 22
I think i posted a little to much in the beginning as well ...
post #16 of 22
It doesn't bother me when someone posts alot. It keeps the forum active and there is always something new to read.
But when all their posts are 1 liners about stuff like.....oh no I broke a nail (just for an example lol) it is kind of annoying.
post #17 of 22
Hey, at least you aren't like me -- I may not post as often, but when I do, it's like reading War & Peace...
post #18 of 22
I don't think you post anymore than some others here.

I tend to go in fits and spurts and sometimes I feel rather chatty and post more and other times I just read and don't post much.
post #19 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia View Post
Hey, at least you aren't like me -- I may not post as often, but when I do, it's like reading War & Peace...

I am beginning to think that is the way I am too!! I don't always have something to say about everything, but when I have something to say, sometimes it's a lot!! hahahahaha
post #20 of 22
Thread Starter 
Ok, I want to clarify that Dragoriana was not being mean when she said I like to post a lot. Her comment didn't upset me in any way. I was just worried that I might be annoying some people because that's the way I am. I have anxiety issues. I'm sorry I even dragged her into to this.
post #21 of 22
I didn't think you meant anything against her. I didn't think her saying that was anything bad about you. I don't think anyone took it badly anyway. Don't worry about it! Someone has to post a lot!! lol
post #22 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
Ok, I want to clarify that Dragoriana was not being mean when she said I like to post a lot. Her comment didn't upset me in any way. I was just worried that I might be annoying some people because that's the way I am. I have anxiety issues. I'm sorry I even dragged her into to this.
LOL calm down sweetheart.

Posting a lot makes more for us to do when we come here!!!!
I haven't read one thing you've said that has been offensive or annoying, so don't worry so much!!!!!


<~~~ for your posting


New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Do I post too much