What sounds good for dinner? Suggestions?

missourigrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's just me and my bf. I'm looking for something quick and easy to make for dinner. Any and all suggestions welcome! Thanks!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missourigrl

It's just me and my bf. I'm looking for something quick and easy to make for dinner. Any and all suggestions welcome! Thanks!
Do you like to cook or something really easy??

I like to make girl scout meals,, we'll that's what the call them..

You take a square of aluminium foil,, put a hamburger patty (seasoned) in the middle. Then cut up carrots, and celery and onions, and if you like garlic. Put a heaping of each on top of the hamburger patty. Then take a can of either cream of celery, or cream of mushroom and poor half of it on each patty,, enough to cover the top. Close them up with the foil.. Set in the oven on 350 for about 20 minutes or until the meat is completely cooked,, just keep checking..

It's a heck of a meal.. Served with bread, and maybe some green beans or corn...

mrs.harris

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I make taco salad when I'm in a hurry! Just brown some ground beef and add 1 packet of taco seasoning, then put a big spoonful of meat on some tortilla chips and top it with tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, and salsa... or whatever else you like, we put refried beans on ours too!