The great people at TCS!!!!

kitties4ever

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to put up this post to honor the truly great people at TCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday in another thread, I mentioned that I was feeling a little low and felt like my lack of little gifts here (silly I know! LOL!) was an indication that I'd turned people off becuase I'm so hyper

And what I do I finid my TCS mailbox but TWO new gifts from Trixie and Mybabyphx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I just wanted to honor the kindness of both of these posters publically because it brightened my day sooooooooooooo much.

You two are:

catgirl2548m

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kitties4ever

I don't have many gifts from people here.

I'm beginning to get paranoid that it's because I am a bit too hyper in my posts.

So maybe I should add:

- I'm too hyper and it turns people off sometimes.
- And I'm paranoid.

Originally Posted by mybabyphx

Awwww!
Originally Posted by catgirl2548m

its okay sweetie. i have lots of gifts but mostly cuz people think im an idiot. id trade my gifts for ur brains and hyperness, lol.

Thanks Catgirl. And thanks Mybabyphx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the gift and I really appreciate you being so kind even though I souned kinda needy in that post. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That little pawprint really lifted my spirits tonight.

That and my little furry munchkins.
LOL!

I just wanted to put up this post to honor the truly great people at TCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday in another thread, I mentioned that I was feeling a little low and felt like my lack of little gifts here (silly I know! LOL!) was an indication that I'd turned people off becuase I'm so hyper

And what I do I finid my TCS mailbox but TWO new gifts from Trixie and Mybabyphx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I just wanted to honor the kindness of both of these posters publically because it brightened my day sooooooooooooo much.

You two are:
awwww, what a diffrence a day makes.

karl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
K4e, I gave you a mug of malt liquor. That'll help you with the hyperness for a couple hours.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People are really really wonderful on this site.. I've not ran into anyone rude or anything..

Everyone is soo thoughtful... It's a wonderful group of people.. I love this place...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kitties4ever

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
AWWWWWwww! Y'all, all these gifts have made my day it's so sweet!!!!

Catgirl, catlover and even Karl....y'all are angels too.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for my gifts! They were the only bright spots in a rather tough week for many reasons.